Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone have their first sneeze of 2009 yet?

Bondi

I haven't yet. It's only day three so far, but thought I'd mention it anyway. How about anyone else here? :byewave:

I have this idea you know all about me :byewave: But yup, definitely, and plenty of them too...*sigh*

*Goes to fetch more orange juice*

Wow, now that I think of it I dont think I have sneezed yet and usually like clockwork I sneeze once every 36-48 hours.

I think I sneezed 2 episodes of 2 sneezes each on the 31st of December.

I had a very sneezey 2008. Probubly the sneeziest year I have ever had so maybe my sneezing is taking a break.

very sneezey for me is a single or double like once a day as opposed to in the past when it was once every 36-48 hours

Tons of them. I don't think I ever realized until I came here just how frequently (multiple times per day; maybe 6-8?) I sneeze, considering I have no allergies or sensitivies.

~Me

Definitely! If I am remembering correctly...

Jan 1st: 8 sneezes in total - photic double whilst driving; six random sneezes over the course of the evening

Jan 2nd: 6 sneezes in total - single lying in bed; two sneezes whilst cleaning the kitchen; three sneezes caused by chopping onions

Jan 3rd: 10 sneezes in total - triple whilst dusting; random fit of five sneezes whilst surfing the internet; two sneezes caused by chopping onions

And allergy season hasn't even started yet... role on April when the tree pollen kicks in :byewave:

Ohh haha mine was really funny.

After the countdown was over we were singing auld lang syne and I did a double somewhere in the chorus :byewave:

I sneezed about an hour after I posted that I hadnt sneezed yet in 2009....It was a single sneeze about 5pm this afternoon. I guess thats 65 hours into the new year before the first sneeze.

First sneeze of 2009 a little while ago. Induced while on webcam with susiequsie. :) Have yet to sneeze naturally though. :lol:

Yeah but I don't remember when it was. I didn't pay attention to it. But I started in 2009 with a major cold.

Yes several .. in fact loads ,.. came down with a cold on Saturday and by Monday was sneezing up a storm ... some of you may have alreday heard !!

Earliest Nnew Year cold I can remember having for quite a few years ...

H .. Bless You to all similar cold sufferers

Funny, I asked myself the same question on 1st Jan: who would be the first person out of us to sneeze in the new year ? It was 9 o'clock on the 1st when I did, so Lynne beat me, unless you take time zones into account (unfair advantage?)

I failed to take note as well but I also had a cold so the first of the year wasn't long in arriving..

Archived