Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Staff

SusieQusie

I'm not trying to start anything at all here and I am sorry if I'm offending anyone at this point...but I just have to say that your latest announcement, more specifically:

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all members (though we are aware it is only a small minority who are posting comments) that in the vast majority of situations posting comments praising the clip maker or requesting further clips is likely to annoy them or freak them out and discourage rather than encourage them to produce more. These people are not fetishists and should not be treated as such. Posting these comments will only reduce the supply of opportunities to make clips in the future, not increase it. The forum staff do not condone the posting of such comments.

...makes me proud to have been a member of this forum for over 5 years now. THANK YOU for making an announcement like this, and thank you for all your support!

Huh?

*is confused about so many different parts of this post...*

~Me

I believe this has to do with the Sneezepolice user. If it does, then I completely agree. Thank you forum staff for doing something about this person. I'm not sure how you did it, but I am happy that someone has told him that it affects a lot of people.

And to think I was going to fake a cease and desist posting!

I believe this has to do with the Sneezepolice user. If it does, then I completely agree. Thank you forum staff for doing something about this person. I'm not sure how you did it, but I am happy that someone has told him that it affects a lot of people.

Actually, you've completely missed the point. Susie was thanking us for taking a firm stance on people posting unnecessary comments in people's YouTube threads. What SneezePolice did was completely understandable given the circumstances. We did not "do something about this person". What we did was respond in a way that this person understands that the forum as a whole is in no way responsible for the discomfort and embarrassment caused them, and that it is the independent action of a few individuals that they need to defend themselves against. Had you gone ahead with your idea to fake a cease and desist order, please believe that the forum would have quickly moved to distance itself from your action, as you are in no way authorized to speak for the administration of this forum.

Actually, you've completely missed the point. Susie was thanking us for taking a firm stance on people posting unnecessary comments in people's YouTube threads. What SneezePolice did was completely understandable given the circumstances. We did not "do something about this person". What we did was respond in a way that this person understands that the forum as a whole is in no way responsible for the discomfort and embarrassment caused them, and that it is the independent action of a few individuals that they need to defend themselves against. Had you gone ahead with your idea to fake a cease and desist order, please believe that the forum would have quickly moved to distance itself from your action, as you are in no way authorized to speak for the administration of this forum.

Calm down, it was posted as a joke in the other forum. I wouldn't have done anything to harm the community that I am trying very hard to be a part of.

And since I missed the point, thank you forum staff for dealing with explaining it to him, though I stand by my original post as it is highly relevant in my opinion. The two issues were not independant of each other.

You're right about that, Frozencat, one had to do with the other. We have the advantage of knowing that Susie has been against people posting inappropriate comments on videos from the get-go, though, so it likely was easier for us to see because of that, no harm done.

And thanks for the kind words, Susie, I know the whole staff appreciates any sort of support like that, since the members are who we're working to protect, after all :drool:

Thanks for your words of thanks Frozencat :drool:, just be careful about joking around in sensitive subjects, some people don't appreciate making light of what could have been a serious problem.

I do apologize for that, as well as for snapping at you Lynne. I do realize this is a serious issue and I am terrible with realizing I am making light of such things. More things to work on for myself, but its good to make mistakes so that I know how I can be a better person.

In regards to the issue itself, I'd like to put out another thanks to the mod staff. I do agree that the comments get vastly out of hand and scare people off. I had some pretty odd comments that I decided to erase from my own videos that I posted for this community, and have dealt with people much more upfront than this community suggests/supports. I like when I connect with people, but asking me to break the Youtube ToS pushes the limits :)

Again, kudos mod staff.

Well I don't know too much about all the SneezePolice stuff, however.....

Kudos indeed to the wonderful forum staff. I haven't been around as long as Susie but I know you are working hard to keep this forum a safe place for us all. Your efforts really are appreciated and I love being a part of this wonderful community.

*tosses out kudos as well* it really isn't easy sometimes, moderating such a large forum, but you guys have done a stellar job, and continue to do so. :)

i don't think i could even begin to understand the extent of the responsibility all the moderators have taken on keeping this site as well as they do. thank you as well for all your hard work! it doesn't go un-noticed :yes:

I'll add my thanks to the staff as well. Thank you for keeping things running smoothly, addressing my past query about editing, and overall doing a damn fine job. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived