Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pre-fit feelings?

sneezedigger

I was just thinking, I'm not prone to having sneeze fits, but I know there's lots of people who do - Can you tell during the buildup to the first sneeze of a fit whether or not it's going to be a fit? I know i've heard people say whilst making a presneeze face, "I think this is going to be a fit," but I was just curious if anyone could describe that feeling if they'd ever had it.

I'm sure everyone is different, but I usually sneeze in fits of 3 (or 4 or 5 or..so). But I've also been known to have a single every now and then. I pretty much know from the start if it's going to be more than one. I don't know how to describe how I know. I think the tickle is just more intense or more urgent.

But.. having said that.. if it goes more than 2 or 3, it does catch me by surprise at times. I'll be on quick sneeze number 8 and in my head I'm thinking "Ok.. more? When is it going to stop?" and maybe even a slight touch of panic.

I know. I'm weird.

For me its more of a series of sneeze feelings that I get, as in after the first sneeze, I'll hit be hit by the second. I kind of have a pause so its like multiple singles (oxymoron, hah).

Mom was a fitter. Always wanted to ask her that, but never did. If I sneeze twice, then pause, but still feel the tickle, I know two more are coming, if that helps. :drool:

I am not prone to them either ... but when they do happen, I feel this strange opening at the back of my nose filled with air like everything is expanding ... and the tickle is REALLY deep in there ... that's how I know it's going to be a good one :twisted:

Archived