Sneeze Fetish Forum

a pair of hankies on the bus (m)

countless

After many years of wet and warm winters real cold and snowy weather has finally struck this country.

As big traffic jams could be expected I decided to go to work by bus this morning.

I was sitting on a seat facing the other side of the bus. Opposite me, at the other side of the aisle, there was a businessman, briefcase on his lap, wearing a black woollen coat, greying hear and glasses. Next to him there was a student - undoubtedly someone from the art academy close to the office - long dark hear, big red scarf and dito trousers, long grey coat. Big map next to him on the floor.

And as if they could read my thoughts... the businessman suddenly pulled out a big white hankie and caught an enormous and wet HETSHUUUUUUUMMM into it. Gave his nose a loud honking blow, wiped a bit afterwards. He didn't put it back into his pocket but kept it tucked in his fist.

Only seconds later the student got a pre-sneeze look, pulled out a blue/grey one and sneezed a rather feminine Ashuuuuuuuuu !! into it.

This one was followed by a soft and messy blow...

They did not react to each other nasal problems. But I had to smile !

C

Public transportation isn't really a viable option where I live, but you gotta love it for the obs!

Great work as always, Countless! :laugh:

Nothing beats public transport for observations ! Lucky too that handkerchiefs are being used - people seem to let go better with their sneeze, when they know that there is a big handkerchief to catch it all.

• 1 month later...
Guest cool_nosefetish
After many years of wet and warm winters real cold and snowy weather has finally struck this country.

As big traffic jams could be expected I decided to go to work by bus this morning.

I was sitting on a seat facing the other side of the bus. Opposite me, at the other side of the aisle, there was a businessman, briefcase on his lap, wearing a black woollen coat, greying hear and glasses. Next to him there was a student - undoubtedly someone from the art academy close to the office - long dark hear, big red scarf and dito trousers, long grey coat. Big map next to him on the floor.

And as if they could read my thoughts... the businessman suddenly pulled out a big white hankie and caught an enormous and wet HETSHUUUUUUUMMM into it. Gave his nose a loud honking blow, wiped a bit afterwards. He didn't put it back into his pocket but kept it tucked in his fist.

Only seconds later the student got a pre-sneeze look, pulled out a blue/grey one and sneezed a rather feminine Ashuuuuuuuuu !! into it.

This one was followed by a soft and messy blow...

They did not react to each other nasal problems. But I had to smile !

C

OMG countless my name is Maya and i am new to this whole Sneeze fetish fourm (new to the fourm not the fetish) but they u are explaing stuf is amazing and i just have one question to ask you if u don't mind awnsering?? are you a avid hanky user yourself??

thanks again,

Maya

OMG countless my name is Maya and i am new to this whole Sneeze fetish fourm (new to the fourm not the fetish) but they u are explaing stuf is amazing and i just have one question to ask you if u don't mind awnsering?? are you a avid hanky user yourself??

thanks again,

Maya

Welcome to the forum !

Yes, I am a hankie user myself, check my other posts in the related fetishes branch to find out more.

C

Archived