Sneeze Fetish Forum

Celebrity Big Brother UK

name999

It's escaped my attention until now that this has actually started. They've put an end to the 24 hour live feed unfortunately, but there's still some live coverage on E4/Channel 4 so there's still a chance we might catch something.

I might add that Lucy Pinder, who we have discovered sneezing twice in the media already, and Ulrika Jonsson, who has sneezed before on TV, are both contestants!

I think he means she's sneezed in the past...

Yes, that's right. There's a Lucy Pinder clip in the gallery here I think. The Ulrika one was on Shooting Stars- I think someone posted a clip once??

I think he means she's sneezed in the past...

nope- she doesn't sneeze, use profanity, or the bathroom for that matter. . . at least rumor would have it that way.

when did lucy pinder sneeze a 2nd time?

cuz i only remember one video of her sneezing...

A member here reported her sneezing on a TV game show. I don't think a clip was ever found.

I have both clips, so I'll try to add them to the gallery if it will let me. :(

You, sir, are a king.

And guess which two housemates are now up for the first eviction....Why, the lovely Lucy and Ulrike of course. Increasingly it seems that there is a curse of the sneezy housemate; someone only has to look as if they might be sneezy, and they'll be out in a matter of hours.

Any actual sneezing, and it's Bye-bye, Seattle, as Dr Martin puts it.

I have both clips, so I'll try to add them to the gallery if it will let me. :(

Thank you. :) Is savefile out of the question if that doesn't work?

Lamborghini

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see Lucy Pinder sneeze, anyone ever seen her anywhere on the internet?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived