Sneeze Fetish Forum

Whats the best way to get my Friend to sneeze?

Guest ilovesneezinglol

Guest ilovesneezinglol

Yeah, I wanna make her sneeze, but whats the best way? Like if she has fur on her clothes that somer times helps, but how? I have two cats.

This one's a bit of a grey area.

If she's allergic to cats, I wouldn't actually place her and the cats in the same room as it could also trigger an athsma attack or hives, depending on how serious the allergy is. Sneezing isn't always the reaction to animal dander.

Discreetly try fur on clothes or chairs etc. I take it she is unaware of your interest.

Like Mr Sneezy said, it's probably a good idea to find out what her symptoms are. If she gets hives, that really wouldn't be good... Neither would an asthma attack. But if you find out it would make her sneeze, go with trying to sneak some cat hair on her clothes. :lol:

Good luck! :twisted:

Ah, another thread that brings up the ethical dilemma of causing someone to sneeze without their knowledge....

:twisted:

Here's a suggestion -- when there's an opportune moment, ask her what kind of symptoms she gets around cats. Most people are happy to talk about themselves. Then you will actually know how allergic she is, what her symptoms are, and how serious it could be. And you can make your decision accordingly.

Also, since you have two cats, your clothes are chock-full of cat dander. Just being around her might be enough, without your doing more.

Archived