Sneeze Fetish Forum

how to induce ...?

lilywhitesneezes

Sorry -- I've been wanting to post forever and never had the time ... so sorry for the overload!

I need some help inducing. I've been looking at the other suggestions, and my main problem with the tissue method is that by the time I sneeze, my nose is so stuffy that I have trouble getting another one out. Also, I can keep the tissue in, but only for two sneezes (my sneezes are big I suppose ...)

Thoughts?

wow, that's embarrassing, lol. (I have read that thread btw! I'm not a total idiot!) Should have been more specific, so let me narrow it down ...

I think a big part of it is that I have trouble relaxing enough to let the sneeze come earlier .... so I would like suggestions on that, if anyone has them ...

Yea, but once the tickle starts, my nose just automatically scrunches up ... do to try to avoid that?

Been watching lots of vids ...

Yeah, try not to react to quickly or you'll prevent a sneeze. Instead of the tissue method, try a blade of grass or a cloud of pepper and see if you can not scrunch your nose up easier with those ways.

Try closing your eyes. It helps block things out. As for the only being able do do two at a time I dont know what to tell you. (guess somtimes i have big sneezes too). I found that when i just started doing it it was like that all the time, but as u get used to itthat doesnt happen so much( atleast for me)

White pepper is the way to go.

Put a pile of it in the center of your palm, toss it into the air, and in a couple of seconds, walk into the cloud of pepper and breathe in lightly through the nose.

Archived