Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frequency Vs. Intensity

Lamborghini

I was wondering if anyone else experiances this. Say it's the beginning of the semester, or you just started work at a new place. You usually look around, wondering who is the sneezier of the girls or guys (or both) there. I don't know about the rest of you, but I tend to assume that if someone first sneezes in multiples, (that's the intensity part) chances are they sneeze frequently. This is sometimes true, but I've noticed that it's not always the case. So you see a person in class have a fit of say four sneezes, and you say to yourself, "Ho Ho! Jackpot!" So you keep your eye on that person, but they may not sneeze again until the end of the semester, if you're lucky. Any thoughts/experiances?

Lamborghini

Yeah, I've had this go both ways on me. Last semester in my stats class only the second class in this one girl had a fit of 12 or so rapid fire sneezest and I had that same "jackpot!" feeling you talked about. Turns out she had at least 7 more fits like that throught the semester (once during the final exam - gah!). On the other hand, a couple of years ago in one of my ethics classes, there was a girl who had 5 straight (all reeeeeally cute, melt-worthy high pitched girly sneezes) but she never sneezed again the rest of the year (I chalked it up to just a cold... sigh...).

That said, I have my second poetry class tonight, so now I'm wondering if the girl who sneezed 6 times over the course of the first class will repeat at all... Ah, new classes...

• 5 months later...

yessh.

i know this guy, and one day we were out wiv friends & shiit.

and it was freezing, plus he looked a little sick.

And yeah, he just started sneezing, about 5 in a row i think. i almost died :laugh:

hottest sneezes ive seen, & he kept swearing at the end of them lol.

i watch him from now on, but never again has he sneezed.

also kind of happened with my aunty (whos HOT mind you)

in k-mart she sneezed i rekon 20 times, but they were all spread out.

still.. dats probly something you guys out there wld have liked to see aye ;)

I have an aunt who sneezes in fits and i always keep an eye on her in the prayer hall whenever she comes. this monday she came and i noticed her sniffing as usual so kept lookin at her and she broke in a fit of 10.... that was so yummy. love it when you anticipate something so much and you get it more than your expectations..

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that those with frequency tend also to have more intensity. Also, intensity isn't just having multiples - some singles are more explosive than others.

Archived