Sneeze Fetish Forum

blondyachoo

Welcome! :) A little birdy told me cheesecake would not be amiss.... any particular flavour?

Poutine huh? I can already feel the Canadianess of it all! :) Hope you guys aren't freezing your a**es off there. I once asked a Canadian what their ideal temperature was, and they said negative 10 degrees celcius. I was like okay, I am sooooo not visiting Canada.

Lamborghini

Damnit the poutine gave me away lol. Can't I agree with that person. Negative ten is tolerable... but I'd much prefer somewhere around 25.

Je regrète! C'était mon erreur entièrement :) Donc, il y a près de moi un bon resto qui s'appele Chenoys.... ils servent une poutine maison qui contient de la viande fumée!!!!! C'est écoeurant!!!! You must visit Gatineau at some point to try it :sillybounce: Truly the most artery-clogging thing I have ever eaten :D

TYS - not just poutine.... poutine with SMOKED MEAT! I'll have to take you next time you visit :)

ahhhh...someone who no likey the cheesecake!?!?! well, in that case, i shall shower you with toads and nonsense. :) welcome to the insanity, pull up a spot on the comfy couch, and make yourself at home.

:) well we have to have something to coat the newbies in!! no seriously, its just our way of trying to scare and confuse people saying welcome

Another poutine lover!!! Welcome to the form ^_^ hope you have fun!

Lynne - vraiment? poutine affect de viande fumee?!?!? Mon dieu - :P

Just for the record, we don't get temperatures colder than minus 10 here - once it hits that point, numbers are irrelevant - it's just damn frickin cold!!! LOL besides, its not the cold it's the windchill that'll get ya everytime! :yes: *pushing the cold thoughts out of my head* - i know it will get warm again soon.....ya, I'll just hold on to that pipe dream until spring comes! I just moved to simcoe county and there are people driving up my street on snowmobiles *arg*

Aquadyne, seriously! It's to DIE for (but you have to have a beer with it - or pop if you don't drink - it's very salty!!!) If you ever feel like trekking as far as Ottawa, i'll take you! (and then beavertails afterward!)

They are the best pastries in the world. Especially fond of the Killaloe Sunrise version, which is topped with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice! :(:lol:

*has no idea what poutine is*

Welcome to the forum :(

C'est le premier ministre de la Russie. rf.

Oops; I mean, welcome to the forum.

Archived