Sneeze Fetish Forum

fake sneezing??

Guest secret sneezer :(

ahhhhhh thanks alot

i know this is really stupid but i do that! am i really weird to do that? does anyone do this aswell or is it just me? :yes: oh know....

xx

Lets say you're in a play and your character has to sneeze at a certain moment. Its easier to pretend to sneeze than to make yourself sneeze on cue, so you pretend. That's a fake sneeze.

sorry i think im really really weird!

:lol:

i never ever sneeze at all naturally so i fake sneeze instead and im good at it so i think i must be the only person on here who does that!

oooooooooooooooooh i feel so stupid :(

I think you'll find that isn't that uncommon, secret. :lol: I know I fake sneeze occasionally, if there's an interested party listening, and occasionally just for the hell of it! :(

sorry i think im really really weird!

:lol:

i never ever sneeze at all naturally so i fake sneeze instead and im good at it so i think i must be the only person on here who does that!

oooooooooooooooooh i feel so stupid :(

If you're stupid and weird, then I'm stupider and weirder. :lol: I love doing this; for about a year and a half now I've had the fake sneeze mastered. I do it for the same reason you do it - particularly when I'm running low on real ones. :hug: Don't feel bad! :hug:

Wasn't sure if there was somthing else.. that i didnt know about. lol I am blond you know.

I't not weird to fake sneeze it can be quite entertaining. If your low on real sneezes though you could try induceing.. those are fun too.

*is also extremely blonde and very, very weird :)*

I never sneeze in public, real or fake, but I have been told before that my real sneeze sounds fake *sulks* lol...so I practiced fake sneezing for ages while my family was out, and so now my fake sneeze sounds more real than my real sneeze :D If you're weird and zneeze is weirder, I must be weirdest of all...:)

Archived