Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is it like??

blondyachoo

I've got alot of questions about the fetish... Idont think I have it, but im not really sure because i do enjoy sneezing for others. So i guess my question is, how do you know you have the fetish and what is it like for you?

I've got alot of questions about the fetish... Idont think I have it, but im not really sure because i do enjoy sneezing for others. So i guess my question is, how do you know you have the fetish and what is it like for you?

Just use this test. If the idea of either seeing sneezes from, or of sneezing for someone of the sex(es) you are attracted to excites you, it's pretty safe to conclude that you have it.

so then is it possible to develope the fetish?

Well some people would say that nothing ever "just happens" in the mind, we may not be able to figure it out right away, but the seeds were probably there long ago for anything that shows itself in early adulthood. So in that context, yes.

Blondy, it's not unheard of for partners to begin to "catch" each other's fetishes. Simply put, when you begin to engage in something you normally wouldn't associate with sex in order to please your partner, often you WILL begin to associate that activity or item with sex, and it will produce a somewhat Pavlovian response in you as well. Say you often have sex while listening to a certain piece of music because your partner particularly enjoys it.... eventually, in your mind, that piece will become associated with sex, and you'll feel arousal whenever you hear it. Make sense?

So in other words, if you engage in indulging your partner's fetish, eventually you will associate that fetish with sex and arousal, and you may find yourself becoming aroused by that behavior when NOT engaging in sex.

Think of Pavlov's dog, to use something of a crude analogy. You learn the response gradually from being involved with a partner, let's say. It could easily go away if you stopped reinforcing it (so it wouldn't be strange, in my opinion, if you were to "lose" it again if you broke up with your partner), but as long as you are reinforcing it (by involving it between you and your partner, in this example) then the response is there too.

If that makes any sense... :lol:

lol yes it makes sense. But I'm not so sure about the forgeting it if it was no longer enforced. I'd probably still think about it every time I sneezed or heard someone else sneeze..

Naturally, but I think you would find that the *fun* response would be somewhat... dampened. This is of course purely speculative! :lol:

I first realized I had the fetish while reading the "Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist" site. Unfortunately I don't think it's around anymore. Time for the WayBackMachine... Here we are: http://web.archive.org/web/20040417101215/...om/sneezediary/

This is a good reading material if you're trying to understand what the fetish is about. I had always known (at least subconsciously) that I had a certain interest in sneezing that others didn't. It was easy to tell for me, but just because you never rewound and rewatched sneezing scenes in old cartoons or movies doesn't mean you don't have a sneeze fetish.

And I think sexual tastes definitely change with time (as do people's fantasies). So it's entire possible you may become more interested in sneezing in the future.

Think of Pavlov's dog, to use something of a crude analogy. You learn the response gradually from being involved with a partner, let's say. It could easily go away if you stopped reinforcing it (so it wouldn't be strange, in my opinion, if you were to "lose" it again if you broke up with your partner), but as long as you are reinforcing it (by involving it between you and your partner, in this example) then the response is there too.

If that makes any sense... :(

I think it can often be more like discovering an unknown pleasure. [ don't mean myself, because i have always ENJOYED sneezing myself and seeing others sneeze]. But looking back, I wonder if I would have discovered any sexual, or indeed other pleasure without being introduced to it. For example, I don't think i enjoyed kissing people until it had been done to me [indeed, would one enjoy sex if one hadn't done it?]. But I didn't stop enjoying it because I hadn't done it for a time. So perhaps enjoyment in sneezing is like riding a bicycle.

I also have a theory that most people get some enjoyment out of sneezing themselves, but don't pursue it because it is NOT normally associated with sexuality. It's a bit like something like spanking; because it's generally known to be sexual to some [and i had a friend who was very intersted], I once bought a caning video, and found it very intersting myself, though not from sadistic reasons. So I showed it to a male friend of mine, thinking this was a standard "boys' night" thing to do. He was utterly bored by it. So I can imagine , if sneezing videos ever became that mainstream, there being a similar divide between innate enjoyers, "Acquired" enjoyers and people who just aren't interested.

what is it that you like about the fetish? What in particular is it that people enjoy? I mean i know there is a wide variety like femal vs male or both or different types of sneezes that some people enjoy or just sneezing your self but I'm sure there must be more to it then that..

what is it that you like about the fetish? What in particular is it that people enjoy? I mean i know there is a wide variety like femal vs male or both or different types of sneezes that some people enjoy or just sneezing your self but I'm sure there must be more to it then that..

Well one consistent theme to the fetish seems to be vulnerability (Which easily translates into intimacy). This is the vulnerability of another sneezer, and for some fetishists, the vulnerability of themselves as the sneezer, which means being taken care of by someone that they care about.

FYI... I just tried to click on the links on the Diary of a Sneeze Fetishist page and none of them work. Shame, because I would have enjoyed reading her experiences.

Blondy, for me it's the close physical resemblance between a sneeze and an orgasm. Both build up gradually (well, they do for me anyway), teasing and tantalizing until the satisfaction of the final release :blink: the anticipation is similar and a rush of endorphins follows both... For me, that's the reason behind finding it arousing. The loss of control factor is an added plus (while watching or listening to others sneeze), but the similarity (physically) to climax is what attracts me to it.

Blondy, for me it's the close physical resemblance between a sneeze and an orgasm. Both build up gradually (well, they do for me anyway), teasing and tantalizing until the satisfaction of the final release :twisted: the anticipation is similar and a rush of endorphins follows both... For me, that's the reason behind finding it arousing. The loss of control factor is an added plus (while watching or listening to others sneeze), but the similarity (physically) to climax is what attracts me to it.

So you weren't interested in sneezing as a kid?

Actually, I was interested as a child, but the build-up and climax weren't recognized as sexual back then.

• 2 weeks later...
so then is it possible to develope the fetish?
hehe... well, i won't use the terms Pavlov and Dog here, but yes... it is possible to develop it. A fetish is defined through a spectrum of responses, ranging from sexual, to intense awareness. i was not born with the fetish, as most people here were. i "caught" it from a friend. for me, it began as an awareness of sneezing, which i used to tease said friend, and then, it steadily deepened into an actual response... i've had it now for about 2 years, and could not imagine not having it.
Well one consistent theme to the fetish seems to be vulnerability (Which easily translates into intimacy). This is the vulnerability of another sneezer, and for some fetishists, the vulnerability of themselves as the sneezer, which means being taken care of by someone that they care about.
i think this is a very eloquent way of putting it... quite a lovely way to think about it.

Archived