Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three fetishes in one?

Kleeny

So a while ago I asked a fellow forum member, on messenge, whether my fetish nor noseblowing is three-fold, which he thought it was.

I love seeing guys blow their noses, but then I also love blowing my own nose, and not only that, but I also love soft tissues and nice handkerchiefs.

Any one of these three things could be considered a fetish in themselves, but as they all based around the one principal, seem to all fall in together. What do you think though, do I have three separate fetishes, or can they all be banded together?

Would like your input.

So a while ago I asked a fellow forum member, on messenge, whether my fetish nor noseblowing is three-fold, which he thought it was.

I love seeing guys blow their noses, but then I also love blowing my own nose, and not only that, but I also love soft tissues and nice handkerchiefs.

Any one of these three things could be considered a fetish in themselves, but as they all based around the one principal, seem to all fall in together. What do you think though, do I have three separate fetishes, or can they all be banded together?

Would like your input.

Oh dear,

You must have a triple disorder. :blink: My disorder is exactly like yours so I guess it is not unique to have what you have. In the end it is just a theoretical construct to give a name to your preferences, so personally I am not bothered at all.... By the way: a lot of good wishes for 2009; how are you?

Take care,

CJ

By the way: a lot of good wishes for 2009; how are you?

Take care,

CJ

I am thanks CJ, nice to hear from you. Thanks for your reply, I guess it doesn't matter how many individual fetishes I have, it doesn't alter the way I treat them or gather enjoyment from them. I guess I am just a kinky so-and-so!

I hope you're well and keeping in stock with some nice handkerchiefs.

For me, I tend to think of the three as different facets of the same fetish. I suppose it depends on your point of view as well as your personal experience, so perhaps for some they are separate.

If I wouldn't like sneezing and nose-blows, I guess I would not like hankies and colds.

For me one would not excist without the other. Therefore in my opinion it is several facets of 1 fetish.

C

I do like handkerchiefs for their own sake, and it was probably my initial fetish. Just their look, feel, etc. Since one usually sees people using handkerchiefs for nose-blowing, this became another interest of mine. But I also like to see people wipe their brows with hankies, etc. -- the hanky is key.

• 2 weeks later...
I love seeing guys blow their noses
Don't you mean women blowing their nose? You are male right so it should be that you like seeing girls blow their nose.
I love seeing guys blow their noses
Don't you mean women blowing their nose? You are male right so it should be that you like seeing girls blow their nose.

Some men get turned on by other men. Some women get turned on by other women. Some people get turned on by both sexes. We're all different - gosh, look at the quirk that brings people to this community! Look at all the other myriad fetishes that are out there.

That's what makes humanity so diverse and interesting.

If we were all the same it would be a very dull world. :yes:

I think this is an interesting topic, whether you would like one aspect of the fetish if you didn't like the other. Thanks for all your input.

I think we all agree with S_L that all being the same would be very dull indeed.

I know there are people who just like sneezing, and hate hearing/seeing people blow their nose, or for others where a sneeze does nothing but they like the blow afterwards.

Minorities within a minority.

Archived