Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mr Tissue Dispenser Strikes Again

Kleeny

So I was in the library today and was looking at some DVD's when I noticed there was a girl next to me sniffling, as the looked through the selection. I also noticed she seemed to be embarrased by this and in need of a tissue. I left it for a moment, just while I decided whether I should be the gentlemen and offer her one of pocket pack tissues. Had this been a cute guy, I probably would have been in there like shot, but then I decided it was a nice thing to do.

I offered the tissue and she said yes, as she had just used her last one. I offered one to keep in her pocket as well but she thanked me and said one was enough. She took the folded tissue and only pressed it against her running nose, but didn't blow, I am afraid.

I don't know why, but it wasn't as awkward as it can sometimes be when I offer a guy a tissue, and felt more like a generous act than a rather than the usual alterier motive.

Maybe I should open a handkerchief/Kleenex store!

If it had been me there would have been ulterior motives galore, so you should be commended for your random act of kindness, not to mention the fact that you treated us to this yummy obs as well!

Thanks for your replies. I feel glad that its been taken as a random act of kindness.

As for the DVD, I didn't one I wanted in the end, but I have loads at home to watch and had just rented Shrek, The Third, which was very enjoyable.

Archived