Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fraternity of Extreme Sneezing

Mercury

I've just finished reading a book which mentioned something interesting in passing. Here are the quotes;

"a young man might find himself climbing by night, or picking locks for the thrill of it, or even flirting with Extreme Sneezing."

and "While you were away he took to climbing high buildings for fun, picked every lock in the Post Office and took up with the Extreme Sneezing fraternity, who are frankly insane."

I've spent hours trying to figure out what 'Extreme Sneezing' is, and failed to come up with anything clean. Any thoughts?

I haven't a clue what Extreme Sneezing really is, but one could speculate that it's sneezing done during performing extreme sports.

Sneezing while bungee jumping, anyone? (Is a person even ABLE to sneeze upside down?) :wub:

(Is a person even ABLE to sneeze upside down?) :wub:

OMG I can do handstands and so I just tried it (Using photic induction :consoling: ). Yes, it is most definitely possible...though I wouldn't recommend it, the falling over bit hurts :P

Now THAT was extreme!! :drool:

(Is a person even ABLE to sneeze upside down?) :)

OMG I can do handstands and so I just tried it (Using photic induction ;) ). Yes, it is most definitely possible...though I wouldn't recommend it, the falling over bit hurts :lol:

Now THAT was extreme!! ;)

:lmfao: That's hilarious! (Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your getting hurt.)

(Is a person even ABLE to sneeze upside down?) :)

OMG I can do handstands and so I just tried it (Using photic induction ;) ). Yes, it is most definitely possible...though I wouldn't recommend it, the falling over bit hurts :lol:

Now THAT was extreme!! ;)

:lol: That's hilarious! (Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your getting hurt.)

It was hilarious, especially when mum came to find out what the thud was XD OMG...it was awesomely painful...and isn't getting hurt a major component of extreme sport? :lmfao:

Lmao - I think it's more the risk of potential injury (I'm thinking if the injury actually OCCURS then you did something wrong :))

Googling seems to indicate that it is another splendid creation of Sir Terry Pratchett, in "Making Money" [2007].

The suggestions of the people on that pratchett bASED link are quite good; but it seems to me that there are really two possibilities;...

A} Inducing so extremely that one's sneezes have serious enormousness.

:twisted: Really a version of sneezing while hiding; as indicated in their suggestions; yes , inducing in dangerous situations while eg hiding from fierce enemies. This could be a whole new variation on SwH, though Scooby has probably done it all already.

I can foresee some very nice fics coming out of this idea. Including politically active extreme sneezing. After all night-climbing, to which it is compared, was generally regarded as an efficient means of defending wartorn countries like Abyssinia and Vietnam; yes, it's all coming together.

Can we claim Sir Terry as one of us?

Archived