Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeze blocker?

sneezybreezy

Have you ever noticed when you want to sneeze in front of someone, that it doesn't happen?

I have a guy friend that I don't think has ever heard me sneeze in the 9 years that I've known him. He sneezes A LOT and has the cutest Hut-pschoo! quiet sneeze and I always bless him. He doesn't know about the fetish. Anyways...I shove pepper in my nose before seeing him sometimes because I want him to know that I do sneeze and I wonder if he would bless me and how he would say it. Normally pepper works wonders for me, but when I'm seeing him nothing happens except for after he leaves or when I leave him. I've tried a lot of stuff that normally works but doesn't in front of him and i'm not shy to sneeze in public at all..unless in a reeaaaaaly quiet room with a bunch of people.

I was curious if anyone has a sneezing block around certain people or any suggestions on getting myself to sneeze in front of the guy without him knowing that I am trying to?

lol The sneezing block is definatly normal. When my bf told me about the fetish even though i wanted to sneeze for him it just wouldnt' happen. I would even get the tickle and a few buildups and then it would disappear. The same thing happend when my two best friends found out about the fetish... they never sneezed in front of him... to this day. Eventually after becoming comfortable with inducing I was actually able to sneeze in front of him. 7/10 times he still scares my sneezes away..

I had a similar problem when I was visiting with Lynne a few months ago... and the opposite of that problem when visiting Shiny_bug and Maru-chan. :)

omg this happens to me all the time!! i hate it! ill be in school, sitting next to one of my really good guy friends (who i kinda like) and ive always wanted to sneeze in front of him to see how he would say "bless you" to me. so, either way, i always get that tingly feeling, and right before im about to sneeze i lose it! :) i always wonder if its cuz i get too excited? like, my heartbeat goes WAY up and ive always wondered if thats what threw me off.

I'm so glad someone else brought this up...it always happens to me!!! I thought it was just me and i was being ridiculous but ive never sneezed in front of my boyfriend who ive been dating for over a year. Ive always wanted to sneeze in front of him and i always feel like i have to sneeze and then the feeling just goes away and i cant. One time we were lying in bed late at night talking and he couldn't see but i was trying to induce just because it bothered me so much how i can never sneeze in front of him but still i felt like i was gonna sneeze many times but it just wouldn't come out. i think it happens because your body knows that your nervous to sneeze and so it wont let it out...so frusterating! i need to learn how to sneeze in public!!

I totally though maybe it's because I really want to sneeze in front of him that I'm psyching myself out of it and getting too much anxiety to do it, so I tried relaxing, not thinking about it and not trying to induce secretly. It just does not work for me or maybe i'm not trying hard enough to relax. Does anyone try to induce secretly in the bathroom of restaurants to prime thier nose for when they come back to sit next to thier immune sneeze person? I mean I don't like him more than a friend but I think it is ridiculous that I sneeze around everyone else, including my boyfriend, but not this guy. If only there was a sneeze blockade for my family! 9 years and not even a stuck sneeze....just the tingling feeling like I'm going to sneeze but nothing becomes of it (as shelle said)...but no hitching/buildup nothing.

I think that is deffinetly it...you want to sneeze so bad in front of them but it just produces anxiety. It's so frustrating, in my head i feel like i would be comfortable sneezing around my boyfriend yet i just can't do it. does anyone have any suggestions of what to do?

I had a similar problem when I was visiting with Lynne a few months ago... and the opposite of that problem when visiting Shiny_bug and Maru-chan. :D

Yeah... apparently I have that effect on people :)

If I'm around Susiequsie and have to sneeze, I have no problem sneezing. But I can't sneeze around anyone else. :P

I've been trying to work on mine with limited success. I visited my in-laws for a few days just before Christmas and we were all sitting around the table for dinner when (unusually for me in company...it seems to go that deep) my nose tickled. A good start in itself. By careful breathing I managed to increase the tickle to sneezing point and was fully intending to sneeze out loud and then at the very last minute (and without the conscious intention to do so) I stifled. I think I just couldn't do it in that company because their attention would have been :P

Must try harder!

Archived