Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blowing your nose on the phone

Kleeny

I work in a call centre, and have to speak to many customers everyday. recently of course, in the UK, there has been a marked increase in colds and flu and so quite a few of the customers I have spoken to have had colds, and have had sore throats and sniffing, and occasionally blowing their nose. I don't know whether you've heard anyone blow their nose over the phone but its interesting, becayse you try and imagine the blower in your mind.

I too have had a cold recently, and I have had to put several customers on hold while I sneeze or blow my nose, so they don't have to listen to my gurgling.

Some customers, when they blow, put the receiver downon a table, go and blow, then come back, some others blow right into the mouthpiece, it seems.

Anyway else have experience of this?

My impression is that many people do not take the trouble to put the phone down when they blow or sneeze or cough.

I am talking about my colleagues now...

C

I don't know which I would prefer. I guess when I am speaking to my customers, I can see their date of birth etc, so I can envisage who is blowing. As I prefer the younger blower this makes a difference.

It also depends on whether they've just honked in ear-hole or it was nice gurgly blow. I don't think I have ever made someone listen to me blowing my nose on the phone, I have either put them on hold or said I'd call them back.

I was once the perpetrator in a case like this (I think I was talking to my doctor's office, ironically enough), but I put down the phone. Sneezing on the phone, though, is a different story...

i used to talk to this one girl on the phone she constantly blew her nose in my ear i pretended not to like it but i actually made my day of course i already knew what she looked like and the sound was a loud snotty honk

• 2 weeks later...

my best friend and i were talking on the phone the other day and she says, "hold on a sec, lemme blow my nose." (she had a cold) and then she blows, but i can hear it really loud in my ear. so i'm like "did you put the phone down or am i on speaker?" she's all: "No i just had the phone between my ear and my shoulder"

and that was wonderful because she's really cute and sounded really sniffly :P

my best friend and i were talking on the phone the other day and she says, "hold on a sec, lemme blow my nose." (she had a cold) and then she blows, but i can hear it really loud in my ear. so i'm like "did you put the phone down or am i on speaker?" she's all: "No i just had the phone between my ear and my shoulder"

and that was wonderful because she's really cute and sounded really sniffly :lol:

What a fantastic, erm, aural observation for you. I have often wanted someone to blow their nose on the phone for me, whilst saying all the right buzz-words, i/e blow my nose, handkerchief, tissue etc.

• 3 months later...
Guest nysailor17

I did this with one of my friends (female of course) not too long ago. We were talking on the phone, and I felt my nose dripping. I grabbed a couple of tissues (Puffs Plus, white tissues) and folded them over. Mid conversation, I asked her if she wouldn't mind holding on for a sec. She said, "Yeah sure, you gotta blow your nose?" I said, "Yeah, sorry bout that". She said, "No worries, I'll hold on". I then proceeded to let out the soggiest blow. It was long and wet and gurgly. After I was done, she asked, "Are you okay, it sounded like you got quite a bit? Do you feel better?" I told her that I am okay and apologized for doing that over the phone. She said, "No it's okay, everyone needs to blow their nose, it doesn't bother me".

I can't wait to hear her blow her nose sometime. (drool)

Guest Bubbliscious13

In the past, I've had a few friends blow their nose over the due to colds or runny nose. I think for me, watching someone blow their nose is better than hearing it.

Archived