Sneeze Fetish Forum

500 posts in 6 years

Kleeny

Well here we are, my 500th post. I know there are lots of people here who have posted more, but for me its some kind of milestone. Looking at my joined date, I have been here for 6 years, and when I first joined, I wouldn't have imagined there was that much to talk about sneezing/noseblowing. I didn't think there were many angles you cold discuss the fetish from, but 500 posts later, and we're still finding new topics to start.

I guess thats the beauty of a forum, with so many varied aspects of a fetish. Some who like sneezing, some who don't, and just noseblowing, some that like both, those who love handkerchiefs, and those who prefer tissues, those that like honking blows, those that prefer wet ones, the list is endless.

I have met two of these members, both of whom were very nice, I have msn'd others and although those type of cyber relationships tend to wane, it was nice talking at the time.

I always come here, everytime I go on the net, to see whats developed, and always appreciate that this forum is here, especially since the Related Fetishes section was opened, which was ideal for me. When I was growing up, before the age of the internet, I thought I was the only person in the world who loved seeing guys blow their nose, had this place been around when I was a teenager I may have accepted my fetishes earlier, and maybe indeed come out as gay a lot earlier, as this took me until I was 28.

So to the younger members, be thankful for the internet, and more importantly, this and other fetish forums that make you realise you're normal, and you have friends around the world who like the things you like.

sniff sniff, oh, I think I need to blow my nose!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats, Kleeny, 500 is definitely a pretty big accomplishment.

I completely agree with you about the forum being the saviour of so many too... I mean, just think how lost so many of us would be if this place had never existed - I know I for one would very likely still be walking around thinking I had a big porverbial "FREAK" sign taped to my forehead :P

Thanks guys, for replying. I was beginning to wonder whether I should leave at 500 posts!

Thanks too for your comments. Hankysneeze, I tried to send you a personal message but you're still in posting school, but would love to chat at some point when you're allowed to post.

I am glad other people continue to find this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
be thankful for the internet, and more importantly, this and other fetish forums that make you realise you're normal, and you have friends around the world who like the things you like.

So true, Kleeny. And congrats on your 500th post.

C

be thankful for the internet, and more importantly, this and other fetish forums that make you realise you're normal, and you have friends around the world who like the things you like.

So true, Kleeny. And congrats on your 500th post.

C

Thanks Countles, very kind of you.

Archived