Sneeze Fetish Forum

how does your sneeze sound ?

blondyachoo

Ha-tshiuu seems to be my most common sneeze.. but a few of you already knew that. I was just wondering what all of your sneezes sound like.

hmm... i think there may be another topic about this somewhere, with many more responses, so, you might want to look about for it. As for me, my current sound is a partial stifle "Heh'ng'tchu!" for some reason, i stifle the middle, but cant seem to stop from exhaling, and it always sounds like a third syllable when i do.

my sneezes vary - depending on if i have a cold ;) or if it's allergies or if its just a random sneeze out of nowhere, but usually they sound like : etschew. with an involutary "eww" at the end. they're usually really wet (hence i don't like to sneeze in front of people so i end up stifling: hetngchew) and i'm left sniffling with a now runny nose or i have to excuse myself from whatever i was doing and go blow my nose.

but i enjoy my sneezes :D:twisted: so even though sometimes its embarrassing, i somehow manage to like it. ;)

I usually stifle and it kind comes out like uh-NXXGH! (sorry I can't spell stifles very well XD)

But on the occasion that I don't stifle it's more like huh-ESSSH!

Ask someone who's heard mine. I hate trying to spell my own sneeze. :blink:

(seriously, there's lots of them. ;))

I do have quite a few wavs up on bondi's site, but if I had to spell them (it's been a while since I've done this) I'd have to say it was something like, Heh, Hih etchiieew!

Archived