Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holy Shit

Elle

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :omg: I am completely spazzing out. My boyfriend has induced before but I was complaining that I was never there when he has natural sneezes and told him he should call me when he gets sneezy. But he told me he couldn't really predict it but he'd be willing to record some for me. So I figure maybe someday I'll get some wavs well two days later he induced and recorded three wavs for me! I have no one else to squee to about this and I knew the members of this forum would understand the epicness of this. I can not believe he did that :blink::blushing: ....SQUEE :D And I will totally ask if I can share.

That was very nice of him. About aksing him to share, if he has just started doing waves for you maby this isn't a good idea just yet. It takes a while to get used to doing that for your gf/ bf.. shareing them with others is a whole other story. I wouldn't pressure him into it to much becuase it might make him uncomfortable and he may just say that it is alright to share them to make you happy when infact the idea of it makes him extremly uncomfortable. Give him a little while to get used to makeing wavs for you first, then you could probably mention him shareing with others.

Archived