Sneeze Fetish Forum

Little words.....have so much meaning

Lamborghini

Are there any non-fetish words that you relate to sneezing? Here are some of mine.

Plane.....the word reminds me of some of the greatest obs I have encountered on these machines.

Perfume.....possibility of sneezing. (Dust and pollen you can't do much about, but you can innocently spray perfume).

Waving/Fanning......reminds me of those women who wave or fan themselves shortly before sneezing.

Lamborghini

yeah perfume definitely.........

springtime - thats when lots of allergies spring up.......including mine:P

winter - lots of colds, etc. again my own. B-P

cats, actually - lots of people seem to be allergic to cats. (must remember to get one :mellow: )

omg... we were reading a book in class (popcorn reading- UGH) and i had to read the word "induce". my face was Soooo red! :nohappy: i just told my friends i REALLY didnt like reading out loud.

others are-

stifle, tickle, flowers, pollen, allergies, attack, fit and...forum. LOL- anytime anyone uses the word "forum" i immediately think of this place. :lmfao:

Same for me! Forum and induce, blow (sometimes I find myself embarassed when Sir Joseph Porter says "but when the breezes blow" in HMS Pinafore lol), tickle, observation... I guess this is what 'fetish-coloured glasses' means! :)

Uncovered.......my favorite type of sneeze to see.

Wave......reminds me of Bondi's Wav Page.

Lamborghini

Archived