Sneeze Fetish Forum

Enchanted

zakandsara

For those who aren't familiar, Enchanted is a cute story about a young princess who falls out of her animated world into our real world in New York City, and faces some difficult obstacles.

Characters:

Giselle.....Amy Adams

Robert.....Patrick Dempsey

Morgan (little girl)...Rachel Corvey

Nancy.....Idina Menzel

I don't own any of these characters!

--------------------------------------------------

"Good night, Morgan. I hope you sleep well." Giselle told the small girl, who was tucked into her bed.

"Good night, Giselle. Thanks for telling me a bedtime story," she said with a smile.

Just then, Robert entered the room to say his "good-nights" to his daughter. He came to the door and paused abruptly.

"Robert...what's the matter?" Giselle asked him worriedly.

"I...hhhh. I hav-HETCH-oooo. HATCH-umphh." Robert sneezed into his sleeve and continued walking toward the bed.

"Bless you, Daddy!" The girl told him.

"Oh, thank you, honey." He responded.

"Robert?" Giselle interrupted. "Robert, are you alright?" She seemed concerned.

"Of course, it was just a sneeze." He answered.

"A...sneeze? What's a sneeze" Giselle asked curiously.

"You mean you've never sneezed before?!!" The young girl squeaked.

"Well...no. But it sounds wonderful, can I have one?!" She asked excitedly.

Robert chuckled. He found it endearing that he had to explain every little thing to the innocent, naive woman.

"Well...a sneeze is when something irritates your nose. It starts to tickle and then...you just sneeze!" He attempted.

"Hmm. Does it hurt?" Giselle questioned.

"No, it doesn't hurt. It actually feels...good sometimes. Like a relief." Robert told her.

"Wow. Well, when can I have a sneeze?" Giselle said impatiently.

"You can't do it on purpose, silly! It just...happens!" Morgan said with a giggle.

"Oh. Well I hope it happens soon!" Giselle said, standing to get off the bed. "Good night, my sweet Morgan. I'll see you in the morning!" And with that, she left the room.

Morgan looked up at her father, who had been smiling the whole time. "She's silly." she said, drifting off to sleep.

"Yes...she is silly." Robert agreed, all the while still smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert awoke the next morning and walked into his living room to find Giselle sewing his dining room tablecloth into a brand new dress.

"Good morning! Did you have nice dreams?" Giselle asked him, cheerful as always.

"Yes...nice." Robert responded, still half asleep.

"Well. I brought you a present that will wake you right up!" Giselle exclaimed, walking into the kitchen. She came back into the living room carrying a box that seemed to be squirming.

"Giselle...what is that?" Robert said, backing away skeptically.

"Close your eyes," she ordered. "Ready?! 1. 2...3!! It's a kitten!!" She yelped, excited as can be.

"Oh, no no no." Robert shouted. "No kittens. We live in an apartment in New York City, this is no place for a kitten!"

"Oh, please, Robert! Isn't she lovely. She has the whitest fur. And she's so soft. Please, Robert! Please, please, please!" She begged him, on the verge of tears.

"Alright, alright. We can keep it. But only if you take care of it. And don't let it break anything!" He bargained.

"Oh, thank you Robert! You are a hero!" She threw her arms around him and giggled. "Come, Kitty. We have to get ready for our breakfast with Nancy!"

"Nancy...Nancy!! I almost forgot!" He exclaimed. "MORGAN!!! HURRY UP AND GET READY, NANCY'S COMING OVER FOR BREAKFAST!" He yelled to his daughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**Ding-dong**

"Nancy! She's here!" Giselle ran to the door to answer, but Robert cut her off before she could.

"Maybe I'll answer the door this time. We didn't get off to such a great start." He reminded her.

"You're right. I'll go get Snowball to show to Nancy!" Giselle chimed.

Robert opened the door to find his fiance. She was pretty, successful and funny, but they had been drifting apart ever since Giselle arrived.

"Hello, Nancy." Robert said to her, leaning in for a kiss.

"Hey, Robert. I missed you! And there's Morgan!" She yelped, bending down to give her future step-daughter a hug.

"Nancy!! Look what Giselle got us!" Morgan shouted, pulling Nancy into the living room.

"Oh, I can't wait to see." Nancy said with just a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh, Nancy! I got a kitten! Don't you love her!" Giselle squealed. "Do you want to brush her?" Giselle asked, pushing the kitten onto her lap.

"Umm..sure." Nancy agreed. She had told Robert she would try to be nice.

"Oh, tha--" Giselle paused. She took a deep breath in, confused. And then started to speak again. "Thaaa-thannn-AHT'chuew!"

"Ooh. God bless you." Nancy responded.

Giselle looked at her and smiled. Morgan giggled and hugged Giselle as she was yelling for Robert to come celebrate. "ROBERT! ROBERT!!" He came into the room, confused. "Robert, I sneezed! I love sneezing, it's my new favorite thing!" She shouted to everyone.

"Oh! Look at that. I'm happy for you, Giselle!" He looked at Nancy, who was clearly confused and mouthed to her "I'll explain later." She just smiled and continued brushing the cat. By now, she was used to Giselle's odd antics, and thought almost nothing of them.

"So, Nancy. Don't you just love Snowball?" Giselle asked.

"Oh...of course I do! But my eyes are a little itcy, so do you mind brushing him?" She said, handing the cat over to Giselle.

She leaned over to the coffee table and grabbed a tissue, holding it up to her now running nose.

"How was your work today, Nancy?" Giselle intently questioned her.

"Well, I was very busy in the morning. And then...excuse me." She turned away from Giselle and brought the tissue back up to her nose. Her eyes were watering and her breath was hitching. She took a deep breath in a let out: "Hahhk'nnnnhggchh. HAHngkx. Htchhnnng. "Oh my. Pardon me. I think we might both be allergic Snowball." Nancy said with a frown.

"Oh, no! Bless you, Nancy! Are you alright?" Giselle asked, frightened.

Nancy giggled. "Thank you, I'm fine. I think we should put him away for a little bit though, don't you?"

"No!" Giselle refused. "I only sneezed one time, there's nothing wrong with me! I love him!" She protested. Just as she finished, her breathing began to change. "Oh, no. Ahh..Ahh. ATCHOO! HATCHEW! HACKHTOO!! AH...AHHHTCHO. ATCHHHOOOOOO!"

"Bless you!!" Nancy exclaimed.

Giselle was out of breath and tears were streaming down her face. "I'm terribly sorry, Nancy! That must've been awful for you to hear. You're right, I think I may be allergic to little Snowball. But I don't want to get rid of him!"

"Well.." Nancy started.

"GIRLS!" Robert yelled from the kitchen. "BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"I think we'll have to settle this after we eat." Nancy sighed.

TBC...maybe?

Thanks, everyone. :ph34r: I know the story seems a little silly and the writing is a little...juvenile, but I didn't want to completely go off base from the movie. Anyhoo, I hope you guys do like it, because I'm having fun writing it. :P

P.S. If you guys would like to see anything in particular with Nancy or Giselle, just tell me. I love suggestions/requests. :P

OMG! That was so cute!!! "Enchanted" is one of my favorite Disney movies and I love the way you wrote Giselle's character. More please!!! *begs*

Archived