Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introducing myself

CarellFan

Guess I just thought I should post to kind of introduce myself. Hi... I'm CarellFan (female) from Canada. Been very aware of my sneeze fetish for as long as I can remember (I figure I was either born with it or sneezy cartoon characters are to blame, LOL). Been aware that other sneeze fetishists were out there since the 1990's (back when I was using an IBM 286, wow!) but didn't really get too involved with the community...

I am drawn here now to talk with like-minded people. My fetish side is a part of me that can't really be expressed anywhere else. Although my longtime SO knows about it and doesn't mind it, I found that because he didn't share the feelings about sneezing that I did, the act of watching him induce in an effort turn me on just seemed really, really awkward and embarrassing, for *ME* moreso than him!! It is just something that didn't work for us (and I'm fine with that). Anyway, so that's my story!

*runs in waving madly*

Is that a sneezecake? Yum!!!

Welcome, CarellFan :yes: It's realy great you were able to tell your SO about the fetish, to me that's one of the greatest things I've ever been able to share with mine (and it's a beautiful bonus when they're as accepting of it as yours sounds to have been too). Feel free to explore and post as much as you like, I know we'll love hearing from you :blushing:

*sniffs out newbie...er... sorta*

welcome to the world's sneeziest habitat for endangered toads! by all means, partake of the cheesecake, and madness!!

Archived