Sneeze Fetish Forum

Everybody For So Long Wants to Know How to Make Someone Sneeze!

realsneezes

For so long I have checked out the different ways that our community wants to induce and wants to generate sneezes. I won't get into the whole "unaware and we just watch syndrome" but if you are a person that is maybe trying to get a girlfriend or spouse to sneeze there are a few ways but they aren't all created equal!

1) Many people say that white powder works well and this is true but you gotta be careful because too much will negate the

effects of the "tickle in the nose" so it has to be very very fine! Almost certain a dust but this might work and might not.

2) I've seen people use a variety of spices, including black pepper , etc..to try to generate a sneeze..again sometimes it

works and sometimes it doesn't. Again you gotta look at the "less is more" syndrome. That seems to work best but its

still a crapshoot.

3) And of course another thing is the almighty stick up a tissue or q-tip deal. Can be very effective but sometimes the

anticipation is a entirely different thing altogther...

4) The best thing I have seen work hands down is (drum roll)

PEPPER SPRAY!

Just a little bit sprayed in the air...i mean a little will get sneezes from everywhere! Sure there will be some coughing as well but the sneezes won't be able to stop! Be sure to do it in a room with some time of "moving air"..that is so the spray doesn't just lay and choke everybody. Also be certain that you have some type of liquid and a piece of candy in your mouth. It will help negate the effects so you won't be affected and try to breathe through your mouth and not your nose are the SNEEZE will be coming to YOU!

I have seen this done accidentally and it WORKS!

Also just in case if you want to see some real free sneeze videos..Just follow the link here:

*link removed

As this is your first post, I will give you some friendly pointers:

1- Yes, the link you posted was to a youtube channel, however, you created that youtube channel to promote your Clips4sale site, which we don't permit outside the Trading post area. We do, however, allow youtube clips to be posted in the Sneezing in the Media section (Lamborghini has been most efficient in posting every new clip you have added on YouTube already, so they don't need to be posted a second time).

2- The ethics of making people sneeze without their consent or knowledge is a very controversial topic, and this forum does not condone that type of activity.

3- Had you explored the forum a bit further before posting, you would have discovered two things. The first being that every youtube clip you post gets linked to in our Youtube thread (Sneezing in the Media section) and the second being the Read Before Posting area of the site, which likely would have negated the elements of your post which required this response.

You are welcome on this forum, but please remember that you will be subject to the same rules as the rest of our membership. The staff would like to encourage you to learn these rules in order to avoid additional misunderstandings. Thank you for your understanding :angry:

Save what Lynne has rightly commented on, it seems that you are right on point 4 -- as far as YouTube videos of people sprayed with pepper spray allow us to go, it seems that they have comparatively little sneezy effect on the person you spray with it (probably because *he is too busy with choking and tearing, but this is just a guess :yes: ) but sneeze-wise affects the bystanders much more.

I do apologize and thank you so much for the friendly insite Lynne. I will go back over the rules and study them because I do want to cooperate fully with the moderators, members and organizers of this forum. I will and do want to apply by the rules! Thank you again for being courteous and honest. Trust me it won't happen again!

Thank you!

Really appreciate that gryfinn! Actually I was misunderstood in my first post. Yea..I don't condone or make it habit to "make people sneeze without their consent. That is not "my thang"!! What i was referring to was people maybe a spouse or a "consenting" individual who is willing to do that on their own. I'm sure what a person does in the privacy of their own home is their right. So that was strickly for those people and that is who I was talking about. I'm not going to get into the whole "ethics" about consent and knowledge because that is not what I was referring to. I trust that will clear up any misunderstandings. Believe it or not I had this topic on my radio show..(I broadcast on 5 different radio stations) and it wasn't about the fetish itself but the whole pepper spray incident with people playing jokes etc..so I am fully aware of what the situation is.

Thank you and I hope the staff understands what I was trying to convey.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

No worries realsneezes, just the fact that you took the time to clear things up says alot, I think. The staff just often make sure to try and help out new members avoid potential problems before they might arise, in the interest of keeping everything running smoothly, and your enthusiasm to cooperate goes a long way, rest assured :twisted:

It's definitely interesting to see that you've actively decided to join the site too, not all those who have ventured into the clip-making world have participated in the forum in the past (though a few have), so it's certainly nice to see.

I do appreciate that very much and I am enjoying myself and even though I am in the "clip business" its only because there was a certain quality that I wanted to be represented with the community. Too many times I've seen directors and producers just want to get the "quick buck". We are diverse and I just don't want to do something where someone just sticks something up their nose and then out comes a cough/sneeze etc..etc..(Not that there is anything wrong with that) because several years ago there was NOTHING online in the way of clips or videos. But I really want a higher quality of clip that will show what we are made of. Some of us prefer noseblowing, some of us prefer stifles, some us prefer builds..pre-sneeze face etc..I take it very serious. I'm still quite there but my clips are getting better I think every day and its more a tribute to us and what we like as a community. I'm all about the sneeze fetish forum and I'm striving to one day be "respected" as a moderator or someone who will go down as being a positive assest to the sneezing community. You guys do a great job and maybe one day people will realize that we are not weird or strange..its just something we prefer. Honestly I LOVE my fetish and wouldn't give it up for the world! You guys keep doing the great job! I'm there with you! (lol)

All ethics and other considerations aside, for any members considering using Pepper Spray as an inducer, they should note this is somewhat dangerous, and can result in severe reactions on the subject if not used properly.

I'm all about the sneeze fetish forum and I'm striving to one day be "respected" as a moderator or someone who will go down as being a positive assest to the sneezing community. You guys do a great job and maybe one day people will realize that we are not weird or strange..its just something we prefer.

I already respect you as a positive asset. You certainly have a nice sounding vision there. Keep it up, man!

Thank you Demosthenes...really appreciate that! and Chui...you are soooo on point with that and if anybody is reading this post or this topic please remember that pepper spray can be allergic or just plain dangerous..so please be careful!

Thanks u guys!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a newbie here, but I just thought I ought to weigh in.

Please please please be careful about using pepper spray! It's not designed with this in mind: it's meant to be used as a non-lethal weapon. I work for a police service, and I've seen first-hand what pepper spray can do. It's a potent substance, and can have serious repercussions on your health, including lung problems if you inhale too much of it, and eye problems if it gets in your eyes.

Really, I'd recommend against this, from a health perspective. It's not safe at all.

Just my two cents. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. :D

~W.I.N.

Archived