Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wilson, House MD - (4 Parts)

anon

this is my first story..i hope it's okay!

"Heh-Heh-HECHOO! James Wilson sneezed into a tissue and sighed. It was the third time he'd sneezed that morning, and his nose was feeling a little stuffy and itchy. He hoped he wasn't getting a cold. He would have to go home, leaving his patients without consults or support for a few days; not to mention dealing with House's criticisms of his sneezing and nose blowing. Although he hated to admit it, sneezing in front of House embarrassed him. House always got a weird look on his face, and Wilson felt like he was being truly disgusting, causing him to try and stifle his sneeze, which he knew wasn't good for him. Feeling his nose begin to tickle once more, he brought another tissue up to his tickly nose; ACHOO! he sneezed once, then again:a double, which almost guaranteed a cold. "Just great," he muttered, blowing his nose again.

Greg House wandered into Wilson's office. He didn't have a case, and wondered if Wilson was going to get lunch soon; he was starving. He was surprised to see his best friend in the midst of a sneezing fit as he entered. "Hechoo! ACHOOO! AH..AH...ACHOO!" he sneezed helplessly. "Ah-Ahhh..Ah." It was stuck. House snickered, "Something wrong, Jimmy?" He made fun of Wilson when he was sick or sneezing,but the truth was he enjoyed it - the loss of control was so rare in the usually well put together Wilson, that House couldn't help enjoying it. "I hah- have to sne-ah ah ACHOOO!" Wilson burst forth another sneeze mid sentence, leaving House momentarily speechless. He quickly caught himself, however. "I'm surprised you're still here, someone with morals like yours would know it's wrong to see patients while you're sick - while your snot is just disgusting to some of us, it could kill their immuno compromised bodies." Wilson rolled his eyes. "I haven't huh-HECHOO! seen ady patients today." But House was barely paying attention, and had the weird look on his face that Wilson hated. Wanting the uncomfortable silence to end, Wilson continued "Look, I'm sorry if my snee - sne -ha HA HACHOO! Sneezing bothers you so much, but I can't help it. You work at a hospital, House, you'd think you'd be okay with seeing a friend sneeze without being grossed out." House looked at him, something Wilson couldn't read in his eye - was that, no House couldn't look...loving, could he? Realizing the idiocy of the idea, Wilson forgot about it. "I'm just thinking of the patients. Sheesh I thought YOU were normally the ethical one. Now, unless you're going to eat sometime soon, I'll go see if Cuddy has anything for me to do. And by that I mean I'm going to leave early. You should do the same - you even have a reason!" House said, seeing the sneezy expression coming across Wilson's face yet again. "ACHOO! AH-AH ACHOO! AACHOO!" Wilson rubbed his red nose miserably before looking at House, who had the weird look on his face again. "No, I'll see if by, *sniff* patients need anything first, you go ahead," Wilson sniffled a little. "Suit yourself," House said. "And Bless, by the way."

House hobbled down the hallway and into his office. His team was mysteriously missing. He didn't give that much though - all the more reason for Cuddy to let him go home early. No case, no team, why not? He knew she'd try to give him clinic hours though - he's have to try and get out of that somehow. He strode into her office. "No case, no team. I guess I'm just going to leave for the day." He turned to leave, but it was all too soon that she shot back at him, "Not so fast! Where is your team? Don't you have a case? You should. And if not, you have a year's worth of clinic duty to catch up on. You're not going anywhere, House." House signed inwardly. He knew this had been coming. Suddenly he had an idea. "Wilson's sick. I can't get him to leave, so I was going to tell him we were going to lunch, kidnap him and make him rest, you know me, always looking out for other people!" Cuddy rolled her eyes, "Yeah, right. Is Wilson really sick? or is this just another one of your plans to get out of doing clinic duty?" she asked, looking at him skeptically. "Nope, he's really sick. sneezing and everything," House said, pleased that he didn't even have to lie for this. "I can go get him if you want proof.." "No, no you don't have to do that. Bring him home. I'm only letting you do this because I knew Wilson would never let himsel leave early, and he probably needs to just rest." Cuddy said, her voice leaking with concern for her employee. "My thoughts exactly. I'll just go then." House said, and turned to leave before she changed her mind.

House banged into Wilson's office to find him sneezing once again. House hated that he felt so helpless when Wilson sneezed. It was so unlike anything he was used to feeling - which was generally nothing. That or annoyance at his team or their patients. "Bless Jimmy! Thanks to you, I get to leave early. Get your stuff, I told Cuddy I would take you home with me and make sure you rested." That wasn't what he had told Cuddy exactly, but it was close enough. For some reason he wanted to be with Wilson - they could watch "The L Word" or something on his TiVo. "ACHOO! You even benefit from my being sick," Wilson mused "But I- I Ah- feel fih- fin ACHOO! fide." "Yeah, and tomorrow I'm running the marathon. Grab your jacket, we're leaving." House said. Sneezing helplessly again, Wilson complied, packing up his briefcase and pulling his jacket on.

By the time they reached House's apartment, Wilson was feeling worse and sneezing more. His nose was perpetually tickly and he felt like he had to sneeze but couldn't. Not wanting to bother House, he sniffled and rubbed his sore nose in an attempt not to sneeze. He wasn't sure how long it would last, and House wasn't sure how long it would be before he said or did something to completely embarass himself.

Mmm, Wilson. I love Wilson. And I think he is the only person who could bring out the caregiver in House...

Awww, a house-fic! ;)

Would love to read on about House, finding out about his caring side (^^ or about Wilson finding out about House's caring side which would be even more unbelievable :lol: )

As they entered House's apartment, Wilson flopped onto the couch and shut his eyes. House being nice was too weird to think about at the moment, and soon he was asleep. House sat on the chair not far from Wilson, wondering what he should do next. After finding nothing on TV, he went out and got lunch: a burger and fries for himself, and soup for Wilson. When he returned he found Wilson awake, and sneezing again. "Hechhoo! HECHOO! AHCHOOO!" He sniffed, looking around for a tissue. House grabbed the box from the coffee table and tossed it to him. "Achoo! Thaks," Wilson blew his red, sensitive nose, and looked back at House "What's in the bag?" House set the bag on the table and went to the kitchen to get napkins, plates, and a spoon for Wilson's soup. "Lunch," he replied simply. Wilson just couldn't believe it - House had paid for food himself? and for Wilson too? Maybe House was the sick one. "Are you sure it isn't you who's sick?" he asked. House scoffed "Since when aren't I nice?" "Well, since...as long as i can remember," Wilson said honestly. "I make fun of you, you yell at me; i do something nice, it's weird. You're so high maintainence Wilson," House said, ending the conversation by biting hugely into his burger. Wilson followed suit by eating some of the chicken soup House had picked up for him.

When they were done eating, Wilson tried to convince House that he felt well enough to return to Princeton Plainsboro. "Oh no, you're staying here. Can't have you infecting patients. Sorry, Cuddy's orders. Besides, you don't look to good. You're pale are going to sneeze again...now," said House, just as Wilson released an explosive "HACHOOO!" "How did you know I was going to sneeze?" he asked. "I'm your best friend, Jimmy. I notice things." House hardly ever called himself Wilson's best friend unless he was trying to make Wilson feel guilty about something, making the situation even weirder for both of them. "Plus," he carried on, "You need to sleep, you look like you're going to pass out." "I know, i know," said Wilson "maybe i should just go home though, that couch is not veyr comfortable." House thought about this. The thought of Wilson leaving to go to a hotel room alone and sick, depressed him. "I guess you could sleep in my bed...for a while anyway." House couldn't believe what he was even saying - he never shared anything, especially his bed. So why would he want his sneezy best friend getting it all germy?

Wilson was just as confused, but he didn't turn down the offer. The idea of going to his hotel alone made him feel even worse. He sneezed 3 times into his elbow so he didn't infect everything, and snuggled down into the covers of House's bed, the smell of his friend comforting to him, and drifted to sleep once again. House heard Wilson sneezing and smiled a litte, he knew Wilson would never admit to being sick or needing help, just as House would never admit to caring about Wilson. After the whol Amber thing, House had honestly thought he had lost his friend, and that had scared him. Although his actions hadn't changed, he did appreciate his friendship with Wilson more now, and realized what losing him would do to him.

A few hours later, Wilson emerged from House's room, sneezing more than before. House heard this and shook his head. He would definitely catch this from Wilson, but he wasn't too worried about it, for some reason. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the cold medicine from the cabinet, and brought it into the living room where Wilson was now shivering on the couch. "Take this." House said, handing him the 2 small pills. Wilson swallowed them, and wrapped House's blanet around him; he'd taken it off of the bed with him. "Thanks," he said. House nodded. "I hope you didn't get too much snot on my bed. Not that I have a blanket left on it anyway.." "Sorry, sorry. Here." Wilson held the blanket out to him, but House didn't take it. "You might as well keep it now." He picked up the remote and turned the TV on, seeing if any of his soaps were on - they weren't. Instead he found an old movie he knew Wilson liked, and gently lifted his leg up onto the coffee table. Wilson would probably spend the night.. and depending on how he felt in the morning, maybe he'd get to miss another day of work.

Sneezy!Wilson doesn't normally do much for me, but I'm really enjoying this. Eagerly awaiting sneezy!House now, after this part....

:P This was so sweet! Thanks for continuing!

And I second silentdreamer's expectations ^^ (although even Wilson alone is just too cute! :) )

House and Wilson didn't get much sleep that night. House let Wilson sleep in his bed, staying on the couch himself. But Wilson's stuffy nose kept him awake, and he often got up and wandered into the kitchen for a drink, or just to see if House was still awake. House did not refrain from grumbling whenever this occurred, and pulled the blankets up over his face to block the light. When he finally fell asleep, it felt like mere seconds before his alarm rang. He got up and made his way to the bathroom, peering into the bedroom to see Wilson still fast asleep. He went over to his sleeping friend and put a palm to his forehead. He was getting a fever. He gently nudged him, "Wilson," he said, not trying to be quiet. "WILSON," he repeated, louder this time. Wilsom rolled over, groaning. "What...," he said, yawning hugely before sneezing. "HECHOO! HECHOO!" "Good morning to you too," House said sarcastically. "I think you're getting a fever. You should take something. You definitely aren't going to work today." Wilson didn't object, and began to get up for the medicine. "I got it," House said, limping into the kitchen and grabbing the pills. He walked in and handed them to Wilson, who was close to dozing off again. "Here, just take these and you can go back to sleep," said House. Wilson swallowed them silently, seeming slightly dazed. "Will you stay home again today?" Wilson asked. House realized his friend's fever must be higher than he thought; Wilson never asked for help. He had even been reluctant to let any of his wives take care of him, and yet here he was asking House. "Are you kidding? Miss a primo opportunity not to go to work? Let me just call Cuddy..." But Wilson was already asleep.

House dialed Cuddy's number, expecting an argument. When she answered, he explained that Wilson's cold was getting worse, and that he had asked him to stay home with him. She didn't believe this, of course, but didn't want House to wake up Wilson as proof. Who knew if he'd even remember what he'd said. House let Wilson continue to sleep, as he spent the day wasting time, watching his soaps and popping the occasional Vicodin, until he heard Wilson sneezing in the other room. "HECHOO! HEH-HEH HECHOO! ACHOO! HECHOO!" sneeze after sneeze burst forth from his helpless friend. House quickly handed the box of tissues to Wilson, who took them gratefully. When he could stop sneezing constantly, Wilson explained. "I actually feel better. I just cadn't stop HECHOO! HEH HEHH HECHOOO! - sdeezing," he finished with a sniffle. This was almost too much for House. He had always had somewhat of a preoccupation with sneezing and colds - it brought out the caring side in him, which almost no one had seen. Even Stacy, whom he had loved, had only seen him be truly compassionate what she was sick with the flu one winter. They had watched movies and cuddled up on the couch together. He wanted suddenly to do the same with Wilson. Almost as soon as he had the thought he pushed it out of his mind. Never. He didn't like Wilson that way, he knew that. They were best friends. It was just the sneezing messing with House's head.

Later that afternoon, as they sat together in the living room, House felt his nose begin to tickle. Right then he knew he was getting Wilson's cold. "ACHOO! ACXHOO!" He sneezed forcefully, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table and blowing his nose. But that only made the tickle return with more intensity. "ACHOO! AH- HAH-HACHOO! AHHCHOO!" he sneezed a good 10 times in a row before the tickle backed down. He looked over to see Wilson staring at him intensly. "Bless. I guess i HECHOO! excuse me, gave you by cold," the younger man said apologetically. House opened his mouth to respond, but ended up sneezing instead. "ACHOOO!" He winced as he spread germs all over the room; not that it mattered much now - they were both sick alerady anyway. What a pair they must look like, snifling and sneezing helplessly. As he sneezed for what felt like the millionth time that afternoon, House wondered what they would do next, and why he was feeling so strange around Wilson.

:D Thanks!I started this a few times, but nothign sounded right, so sorry if it's not that good...there's not that much dialogue

House continued to feel weird for the rest of the afternoon, causing him to make even more sarcastic, insensitive remarks than usual. Finally, Wilson decided he would head back the the hotel for a little while to shower and take a break from House. Wilson didn't understand the older man's mood swings, but he knew they usually had something to do with how badly his leg was hurting. As he drove back to the hotel, his nose began to itch and he knew he would have a sneezing fit any minute; he did his best to hold them back - taking one had off the wheel and rubbing his red nose in an attempt to make the tickle back away; at least until he got back to the hotel. But no such luck - rubbing it only made it worse, and it felt like tiny feathers were brushing against the most ticklish part of his nose. Wilson tried to keep his eyes on the road as his eyelashed began to flutter and his breath hitched with the desperate need to sneeze. "Heh-Hehhhhhh-Hehh," he continued to try to hold them back, but knew this would soon be dangerous. He imagined sneezing, swerving off the road, and crashing into a tree, or some other deadly object. He continued to hold back the sneeze, but the tickle was getting worse with each second, until thought to himself I can't sneeze while I'm driving; I'll end of killing someone...or myself. And then what would House do, I'm the only one who even likes him "HEESHOOOOO! SCHOOO! HECHOO!" Wilson had pulled over just in time, as the tickle was finally too much for his poor nose to handle. When he finally had control of himself again he pulled back onto the road and made it back to his hotel without any more interruptions.

As Wilson showered and changed though, something was bothering him. He can't believe that his first thought after crashing his car was who would be left to deal with House. His first thought should have been his parents, or work, or even that soon he would see Amber again. But no, it was House. And right then he knew he had a problem. Maybe he shouldn't go back to House's place. They were getting entirely too close, and there was no way House cared as much about Wilson as Wilson did for House. He was always the one cleaning up the messes House got himself in, and House rarely did anythign in return.

But House was thinking the opposite. As soon as Wilson left, he felt a little guilty for the way he had spoken to his friend. Plus, he was hungry and hoped Wilson would come back and cook something for him to eat. His thoughts were interupted by a harsh set of sneezes "Achhoo! ACHOO! HEH ACHOO!" He stopped thinking about Wilson as he fell into a deep sleep, making up for the night before. Before he knew it, he was awoken by a knocking on the door. He grumbled and grabbed his cane to head for the door. Before he could get there, it swung open and Wilson came walking back into the room. "Sorry, figured you might be sleeping so I let my self in," he explained, holding up a key. House nodded. Wilson looked worse than when he left; his nose was red from blowing and sneezing, and his face was flushed, indicating that his fever had returned. Confirming House's theory, Wilson had a small sneezing fit, sneezing helplessly into a handkerchief he had managed to grab from his pocket. "HECHOO! ECHOO! EHHHCHOOO!" Wilson's chestnut hair flopped into his eyes a little as he sneezed, and House again thought of taking care of Stacy and holding her as she sneezed. His urge to do the same for Wilson scared him - was it the sneezing? Or did he really think of Wilson in that way? He didn't know - he knew that Wilson was the one person he knew he could always count on, no matter how much of a jerk he had been.

House sat next to Wilson on the couch, contemplating what to do. They sat in silence watching a rerun of "Friends," and then Wilson sneezed again. "ECHOOO!" his hair flopping into his eyes again. Without thinking, House reached over and pushed it back, looking into his friends eyes. "House, what are you doing?" Wilson was baffled. He had never seen House do anything like that before, especially not to him. But he seemed to understand, looking back at his friend as they sat together on the couch. Neither knew what would happen from here, but for now they would take care of each other until they went back to work, and see where things went from there.

• 5 months later...

Archived