Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which female celebrity would you like to sneeze of blow her nose in your face?

Greystone

This is a topic mainly for the guys on here. Which sexy female celebrity would you most like to sneeze of blow her nose in your face. For me it would be Joely Richardson as I think she is gorgeous. I would her to sneeze or blow her nose all over my face until it is dripping wet with slime.

I would love to see Jodie Marsh sneeze lots of people think she is dirty and a bit of a slapper but i bet she has a lovley sneeze! :P

What only watching them sneeze? That is boring. No you have to take the full force of their sneezes in your face. Either that or let them blow their noses in your face from a very close distance. Come some of those sexy female celebrities are so incredibly hot who could not resist having a faceful of their sneeze slime? :)

Greystone, it's important to note that not everyone here shares the same preferences with regards to their fetish. While you may enjoy some aspects (and are more than welcome to post about them), not everyone has to like the same things, so please be careful to respect others' tastes as well. Just try to keep that in mind while posting while posting :)

Kate Winslet. I'd love to have this British beauty rip off a series of hard, loud, wet sneezes inches from my face. Preferably while trying to talk in her delicious Limey accent. No nose-blowing, though.

OMG!!! There are so many to choose from!!!

I would have to start with Kylie Minogue and work down.....which could take quite some time.

And I want EVERYTHING! :):drool:

After Kylie walks away, I'll take Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder. :drool::drool:

Archived