Sneeze Fetish Forum

This forum would not be the same without.......

Lamborghini

If you had to choose one person, just one, that would completly alter the forum experiance for the worse for you if that person weren't here, which person would that be? I can think of a handful of people, but that one person would have to be........

Sternuto.

Yep. Can you imagine someone who has 4,000+ posts of sheer wit, cynicism, and humor? Cheers to ya Sternuto. :P This place won't be the same without you.

Lamborghini

Yup, I pretty much agree with this completely. Sternuto's special brand of humor was one of the first reasons I started stalking the board in the first place back in my lurker days. He's certainly quite the character, and we're all the better for having him here :sillybounce:

... even if it did mean the rise to fame of this guy: :nonono::rolleyes:

Ah yes. Well I was just worshipping Sternuto somewhere else and then in the middle of a sneeze was rudely interrupted by TYS.

Resumes position..... :lol:

Ah yes. Well I was just worshipping Sternuto somewhere else and then in the middle of a sneeze was rudely interrupted by TYS.

Resumes position..... :innocent:

:boat: Awesome!

Hey Sternuto. Count de Tisza is on his knees as well. Now you should be worried! :)

Yes, it's about time some one stood up for Sternuto. In addition to all that's been said, he's got guts - says out loud what a lot of us are thinking and would never dare write. Keep it up, Sternuto!

Yes, it's about time some one stood up for Sternuto.

Hey, I've been standing up for Stern since day one. :notworthy:

For me, there are several people. TYS.... well, he's awesome to hang out with and a good friend. Demon327 is also a close friend that I couldn't do without anymore. Hypnos is a fascinating conversationalist and it's just not the same when he's not around. Chui is such a positive member and so popular with everyone, I think we'd all miss her if she disappeared again. And last but certainly not least, High On Lullabies - without whom.... well, without whom my life would not be nearly as good as it is right now :twisted:

Archived