Sneeze Fetish Forum

The girl in my office

Guest Plug Welch

Guest Plug Welch

There is a girl in my office (not her real name - but I will call her Luthie) who is just so cute and has, in the past, done what I call a 'pixie-sneeze'. It was just so cute and drove me nuts. I must also admit to a mild stirring and even go as far as to say I got a 'semi'.

Anyway, do you think I can get this girl to sneeze again? Can I buggery. I have tried everything, including sprinkling her keyboad with pepper, but nothing. I even tried fake sneezing myself (working on the porcelain egg in a henhouse theory). That failed too.

The irony is that the girl who sits near her (Joan) sneezes away like a parrot with it's left claw caught in a mousetrap.

All ideas gratefully received

Thanks

Plug

Maybe open the window hoping for allergies?

I heard pepper in balloons also should work.

Or just fill the whole room with pepper ><

Watch out you wont get addicted in making her sneeze. Maybe you should record it for yourself so you dont have to do it again and again. :D

gl :)

Ooooh, tricky one. Questionable morality of the issue aside, maybe get her into a conversation about allergies? Pretend you have hay fever or similar. Then ask if she has any?

While discussion of this topic is absolutely permitted, the Forum's official position is that we do not encourage making people sneeze without their consent as we consider it an invasion of their privacy and morally questionable.

Archived