Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ice, Fire, and Dogs - (3 Parts)

Rika

Hey all!

So I thought I'd give this one a shot!

My life is a little crazy and hectic now so i can't promise super-frequent updates, but I will definitely continue it if you guys like it! :fear:

Fandom: Twilight!

Author: Rika :lol:

Disclaimer: I love these characters like they're my own...buuuut unfortunately they belong solely to their true creator, Stephenie Meyers

I'll warn you guys if any spoilers pop up!

Here ya go!!

It's a little short but i have a little more already written...

Hope u like it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I squirmed out of the little burrow I’d made of the covers on my bed, seeking refuge in the fresh air of the open room. Yawning, I stretched my arms over my head and pushed myself closer to the hard, cool body beside me. I smiled as his arm wrapped around my waist, sighing as I began to drift off again. I was half asleep when a sudden tickle in my nose jerked me out of the beginnings of a colorful dream.

“Heh-Csheew!!”

I shook my head, still dazed, head hazy with sleep. After a few moments a low chuckle in my ear brought me out of my trance.

“Bless you, Bella,” Edward told me in his velvet voice, “And thank you, I was in need of a shower.”

“What?” I glanced up at him, then back down at his arm, on which a light sheen of moisture glistened in the moonlight filtering through my bedroom window. I gasped, feeling my face burn as my groggy mind made the connection, “I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed breathlessly, wiping his arm with a corner of the bed sheet, mortification finally snapping me fully awake, “God, I’m…I’m--” I broke off, my blush deepening as the tickle returned. I flung the covers over my head, desperate to shield him from both the sight and spray of my forthcoming outburst.

“HehCheew!” I paused, waiting as another built and burst forth with frightening force and speed, “HehISHeew!!”

Edward held me close as the sneezes threw me forward, bracing me against his marble body. When I finally lowered the blankets, cheeks flaming, I saw that the amusement had drained from his face.

Bless you, Bella!” He bent forward to kiss my forehead, and then my nose. My heart thumped against my ribcage, fluttering in time with the butterflies in my stomach, “Are you feeling all right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I assured him, reaching up to smoothe the crease that had formed between his brows, “Don’t worry,” I smiled up at him, unable to resist a few, small sniffles.

“Well, you should go back to sleep then. It’s late,” He pulled the sheets back up to my chin, tracing the line of my jaw and neck before letting his arm fall back to its spot on my waist. Sweet and soft, he hummed my lullaby as he buried his face in my hair. I let myself fall into the perfect velvet folds of his voice, and was asleep in minutes.

Want more? :mellow:

If so, then TBC!!

:SQUEAL: :innocent:

I'm soooooo excited about this story!! Your Jacob one is INCREADIBLE!!! I've been thinking about it, and how you capture the voice of the book and have such an amazing insight on the characters. If this is HALF as wonderful as the Jacob story we are in for a real treat!!!

omg, this is REALLY good! I love your Jacob fic by the way, and I'm sure this one will be just as good! Please continue!!!!!

also, I am curious as to why Bella is sneezing... cant wait to find out why :innocent:

Sabrina xx

Yum; spray, wiping, apologies...use of sheet as hankie. Let me guess, what's making her sneeze is either ice, fire or dogs. Or all three. I look forward to more.

:SQUEAL: :)

I'm soooooo excited about this story!! Your Jacob one is INCREADIBLE!!! I've been thinking about it, and how you capture the voice of the book and have such an amazing insight on the characters. If this is HALF as wonderful as the Jacob story we are in for a real treat!!!

Drat she stole everything I was going to say :)

YES!! TBC please!!

i already posted a reply to this comment saying i want you to continue but i just want you to continue so badly i thought id add another...PLEASE CONTINUE

Yay!

Here's the second bit, and it's a good deal longer!

It's taking me a little while to get back into the groove of this story, so this might not be my best chapter :D but I'm doing my very best!

Thank you all for your super sweet comments! I hope I dont let you down! :blushing:

Here ya go!

“Bella?...Bella?”

I floated towards the sound, hefting myself out of a deep and dreamless sleep and towards his voice. After a few moments of effort, I wrenched my eyes open to see an angel’s face just inches from my own.

“Morning,” I slurred, voice still heavily laced with sleep. Edward was kneeling on the floor by the bed, brow furrowed.

“Morning,” he said, leaning forward to kiss me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, sitting up as I noticed his frown.

“Nothing, nothing,” he assured me, “I just hate waking you when you so obviously need more rest. But…you wanted to meet Jacob at the border at 10, right?” he asked, tensing only slightly as he spoke the werewolve’s name. I ignored it; it was a big improvement over the old grimace of obvious distaste, not to mention his entire family’s habit of calling my best friend a dog and a mutt.

“Yeah,” I said, wary, “Why? What time is it?”

“9:45”

“Shoot! We should have left five minutes ago!” I bolted upward, stumbling off my bed and rushing around my room, grabbing a shirt here, a pair of jeans there.

“Bella…”

I slowed to a stop in the middle of the room, clothing-filled hands hovering uselessly at either side of my chest. But I hadn’t stopped to hear what Edward had to say. I turned away from him, bending forward at the waist as a sudden sneeze took hold of me, “CsshEEW!”

I glanced back at him, sniffling once and making an attempt at a small smile, “Sorry,” I squeaked.

His frown was back as I resumed my frantic path across the room and towards the hall that led to the bathroom.

“Bella,” his voice pulled me away from the open door to look into his eyes, “Why don’t you just stay in today? You can always go to La Push another weekend.”

“I can’t do that!” I protested, exasperated with myself for how easily tempted I was to say yes, to stay in bed with Edward all day. I tried to push away the leftover sleep that was fogging my mind, and think logically, “Jake’s probably already there waiting for me.” I rushed back to crush a hasty kiss against his lips. “I’ll be ready in five minutes!” I called over my shoulder as I sped out of the room.

The ride to La push was quick and quiet, Edward’s jaw tensed and his body impossibly still, worried. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to worry him further with any stupid comment that might come fumbling through my lips. My nose was still runny and a little stuffy; I kept a hand close to my nose, sniffling as quietly as possible when I couldn’t resist it altogether.

~*~*~*~*~

I was almost relieved when Edward brought the Volvo to a smooth stop and I saw Jacob leaning against his car. Edward took my hand, pulling me close and pressing his lips to my temple, “Please be careful, Bella,” he whispered, “Please be safe.”

He kissed me gently, brushing his mouth lightly against mine. But I pushed myself toward him, deepening the kiss, wanting more; he pulled away after a moment, swallowing and wrenching his gaze from mine.

“Your friend is getting impatient.”

“Woops,” I reached over for the door handle, but Edward pulled me back for one more kiss. It took a Herculean effort on my part to stop there.

“I’ll pick you up at five,” he murmured against my mouth.

When I finally made my way to Jacob, his face was grim, lips set in a thin, serious line.

“You’re late, Bella,” he said, eyes not on me, but on the car I’d come from. I fidgeted with my hair, silently gauging his expression as he watched Edward turn the Volvo around. He followed its path until it turned the corner, disappearing from view, and finally relaxed, his eyes warming. He turned to me with that ear-to-ear grin spreading across his face; I couldn’t help but return it. He scooped me up and crushed me against his chest, my feet dangling uselessly almost a yard above the ground.

“It’s been so long!” he said happily, closing his eyes and spinning us around.

My laugh was cut short by another tickle in my nose. My arms still pinned against my side, I tried to break free, scrunching up my face and breathing slowly through my mouth in an attempt to hold the sneeze at bay, “Jake!” I tried, frantic, but he only tightened his arms around me, “Jake!” I tried again, but it was too late, “KsshEEW!!”

He reacted immediately, dropping me back on my feet as though I’d burned him.

“Aw…Gross, Bella!” he wiped the spray off his neck, then pretended to wring out a section of his long, black hair.

“Sorry!” I exclaimed, giggling despite the blush on my cheeks, “I tried to warn you! Besides, that’s what you get for squeezing me half to death.” I stuck my tongue out at him, swiping a knuckle against my nose.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to listen more carefully next time,” he reached forward to poke my nose and ruffle my hair, “Bless you, Bells,” he said, smirking and heading toward the driver’s side of his car.

He’d already popped open the passenger door by the time I got there. I slid in, and had my hand on the door handle when I froze.

“Bella?” Jake said, “You gonna close the door so we can get outta here?”

“Heh-ISHeew!”

“Oh…bless you,” he said.

“Thanks,” I smiled, trying desperately not to sniffle; I failed.

Jake raised an eyebrow, leaning slightly closer to me in the cramped space of the car, “Hey,” he started, “are you getting sick?”

“No!” my answer came much to quickly. I took a breath, “Just something in the air.” I averted my eyes, pretending to have trouble fastening my seat belt so that I wouldn’t have to meet his gaze. Last night I had been completely confident when I told Edward I was fine, but now, as the morning progressed, I was beginning to wonder if I was actually telling the truth. I swallowed experimentally, wishing I could be more surprised when the action turned out to be painful.

“Good!,” Jake said, voice booming again, “Cause today we’re going cliff diving, and the water is cooold!”

...Crap

Hope you guys liked it!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next, but if you would like more, then I can definitely keep working on it!

So...TBC?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived