Sneeze Fetish Forum

this may sound mean but....

SweetP

Okay so i have a cold, a BAD one, a sneezy, sniffly, miserable cold :fear: and the first day that i started to get it, i spent the most of the day with my boyfriend, and there was a lot of kissing and stuff like that but no making out. Basically, i really want my boyfriend to catch this, and so i'm wondering how ya'll think i should go about trying to give it to him. Do you think that me being with him on the first day of getting it will be enough, since we were kissing a lot and stuff? And we will be together most of the day to....any suggestions? Please and thank you :lol:

SweetP

I think if you spend the day with him and are kissing him then whether he gets it or not will mainly depend upon his immune system and whether he's come across the virus before.

all other considerations aside, for the majority of viral colds, and even bacterial ones, you are contagious just prior to showing symptoms, and *sometimes* just after. so really, you should think about whether he came into contact with you just before you got sick.

I have read that colds are considered to be at their most contagious in the initial stages when your nose has just become really runny. Presumably in all the watery mucus there are viruses which are easily spread onto your hands and stuff.

I have to say that it DOES sound mean...I mean, if you're hoping on some level that he will get sick so you can hear him sneeze, I'm OK with that, I've felt that way too...actively trying to get someone sick is another story in my opinion, and is really pretty unethical. Keep in mind that you said yourself that the cold was "miserable", and if he's not a fellow fetishist, he'll have even less fun with it! I love hearing guys sneeze from colds, but I also don't want them to feel ill, and I make an effort to keep from spreading my germs, not giving them away!

That being said, I have to echo the sentiments of everyone here and say that if you've been in close contact with him, and kissed him, now it's up to his immune system.

Okay well thanks for the feedback guys :-)

and sneezedreamer as far as the unethicalness of this, I specifically warned the boyfriend that i was getting sick, and i suggested he didn't kiss me but he still did. And i said to him, "don't get mad at me if you get sick" and he said he wouldn't because it was his choice to hang around me and kiss me. And yeah the only reason i want him to catch this cold is to hear him sneeze, not just to get him sick, i agree that that is mean.

SweetP :)

Archived