Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose piercing?

Dusty15

So I got my nose pierced about a month ago, and I've noticed I am sneezing more frequently. I haven't yet determined if it is just because it is dry in my house and it's winter, or if it's related to the new piercing. I have a feeling it's related to the piercing though. I really don't mind, as it isn't causing regular fits or anything (just enough to enjoy it!).

Do any of you have a nose piercing that made you sneeze more often??

Cant say ive had my nose pierced before but if it makes you sneeze more it cant be a bad thing at all, bless you.

Guest Saoirse

Yep. Got my nose pierced about three weeks ago.

It's horrendously infected right now (argh, it sucks), so I took it out to fully clean the wound and everything. I had to bend the J-hook a certain way to get it in, and it keeps hitting right in the back of my nose and making me sneeze all. the. time. But in regards to the actual piercing, before it was infected? I didn't notice more sneezing than usual.

Bless you saoirse this nose piercing thing sounds like its great for us with a sneezefetish LOL

Guest Saoirse

Oh, I love my nose piercing. It is very easily my favorite piercing, and I have quite a few. I hope I don't have to take it out, but the infection seems to be clearing, if only a little bit. I'd be pissed if I had to let it close - it costs fifty dollars to get it pierced!

• 2 weeks later...

Hm. When I got my nose pierced on the side, it never did that.

I imagine if you had the hook turned a certain way though, that maybe...but I don't know. I took mine out though. Getting it replaced with a septum piercing soon. ;)

Anyway, if it does, that's good for you! You're lucky. (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest )Swing(

I've been out with a couple of girls who've had their noses pierced during the time I've been going-out with them, and the first time I did wonder whether she was sneezing a bit more shortly after having it done. The second time I noticed a similar pattern and deduced it was unlikely to be coincidence.

And certainly both of them always tended to find they were far more comfortable taking the piercing out when they had a cold. And despite a fair few dark predictions from a fair few people both times, it didn't result in their noses running out through the hole. :drool:

Archived