Sneeze Fetish Forum

UK sneezers

Hankysneeze

Ive noticed since that i have been a member of this great forum there are not many members from uk or am i not looking hard enough,were are all the uk sneeze lovers?

There' one right here! But you're right, there don't seem to be many sneeze lovers in the UK, plus im the only sneeze lover in the channel islands, maybe we should hypnotize everyone in the UK or something and make them just like us.

I think there are quite a few people from the UK on here, only some of them don't post all that often. I was from the UK until about 6 months ago when I moved to Norway.

I think there are quite a few people from the UK on here, only some of them don't post all that often. I was from the UK until about 6 months ago when I moved to Norway.

Speaking as someone who comes from the UK and doesn't post all that often, I agree with Vet. I seem to recall a while ago (years) someone commenting that there seemed to be more of us in the UK than anywhere else, but I think we're just less vocal these days.

I'm from the UK and there are several more of us -- have emailed with them in the past .... but perhaps we are like it is said a more reserved nation

Come on UKers - put your hands up and let Hankysneeze know who we are

H

Well, I'm Canadian, so scratch me out... But I wanted to add, perhaps proportionally UK residents are better represented than we might think? What are the overall population demographics? I'm inclined to say you guys aren't doing half bad :D

HI I'm for the uk

I'm more of a noseblow lover than a sneezelover though sorry

HH

Ive noticed since that i have been a member of this great forum there are not many members from uk or am i not looking hard enough,were are all the uk sneeze lovers?

I've always been here...........and always been in the UK.

Don't forget...there are more than us than you realise....and we are watching you!!!

:D

I thought their were the most people from the UK - it was us Canadians i thought were an endangered species!!! Regardless - love you all ! :twisted:

The Comings & Goings area is a better place to get an idea of where people are from.... there's a long-running thread stickied over there.

I must have been mistaken then ther are clearly lots from uk,thanks for the guidence lynne. :)

I'd love to meet a woman from the Uk who is into this. Are there any women here from the Uk who would like to blow their nose in my face? ;)

Keep in mind Greystone, there are widely varying interests among fetishists, and this isn't a personals site :)

I'm from the UK

Yippee another UK sneeze fetishist ... welcome and hugs

Drop me a PM if you like and we can chat sometime .. my email is on my profile ... And I sneeze quite a bit in the office too..

Hank

Archived