Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have told my nose blowing fetish to someone

Timothy

I have finally told my nose blowing fetish to someone.. My girl that is.. At first she was in awe about the whole situation.. She was like, so you enjoy when i blow my nose... I was like yes.. For awhile she would have snotty, airy blows... I told her i like honking blows.. She continued to try for me and yesterday, she let out a loud honking blow.. It made me happy because she finally learned how to honk... She has done some nice honking wavs for me.. They are very loud.. As well as two videos... She has got it now and always honks for me when she blows.. She doesn't mind it as well.. kudos for me.. Anybody else have a story similar to this?

i have the same story to tell.

I told my ex (whom I had written about earlier) and she was like "wow, that's different, but I love you non the less"

She was OK with it. It was amazing that she was fine with it. She too did videos and wavs for me! :-)

It was amazing!

-Yoda

I wonder how she would have reacted if you told her that you would like her to blow her nose in your face? I am thinking of how I can tell that to the next woman I go out with. I can imagine it now:

Me to my new girlfriend: "By the way I like it when you bow your nose, I think it is quite sexy"

Her: "Oh really, that is something new I have come across"

Me: "And I would really like you to blow your nose in my face as well"

Her: "Uhhh, you what??? Are you serious???"

Very brave, tjmb23 !

I never told my husband and I never will. I never told anybody in real life !

And every time I observe (and enjoy) a man who is giving his nose a good blow I so hope he will not notice...

C

You have more courage than I do, but kudos to you, it must be nice to get that off your chest..or nose for that matter, heheh

Archived