Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs for countless

Hankysneeze

Hi countless i said i would repay the favour so here goes, yesterday i was out and about in the cold weather for a while,i could feel the temprature change was irratating my nose quiet badly,i could feel my nose becoming very runny so i sniffed hard,as i did so i felt a huge tingling sensation in my nose and i knew a sneeze was coming. I went to my pocket and pulled out my large purple hanky unfolded it quickley and waited. I looked slightly skywards as i was taken over by the pre-sneeze then it came,HHHAAASSHOO,i caught the sneeze straight in the centre of my hanky,before i could blow my nose i was overcome by the sneeze sensation once again,HHHAASSHHOO,HHAASSHHOO,two more huge sneezes straight into my hanky.After that the sneeze sensation was relieved so i gave my nose a good blow into my purple hanky and put it away in my pocket. Hope that was ok for you take care :)

I did say i would repay for the lovley obs you wrote for me,only fair i thought,now its your turn again LOL :shy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cool_nosefetish
I did say i would repay for the lovley obs you wrote for me,only fair i thought,now its your turn again LOL ;)

OMG Guys this stuff is amazing i must say as a female frequent hanky user myself this stuff is just the best keep up the good work and have more of this stuff to come MMMMM

Maya

Archived