Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello people!

Photic

I am brand new to posting here but I have been reading stuff on here for a while now. Looks like a fun place, I even tried to register a few times before, but I never could get the thing to work right, but whadda ya know this time it worked and here I am. Anyway I look forward to getting started with the posting. I picked this name because I love photic sneezing, and I have the photic sneezing reflex myself.

*pounces on newbie*

welcome Photic!!! by all means, pull up a spot on the couch, have some cheesecake and mind the toads! ;)

Ah, more new blood ;)

Some refreshingly rare tastes you have there, too, Photic; though I think there are quite a few who may share your reflex.

I'm sure you'll love it here, feel free to start posting whenever and as much as you like, and if you've any questions, don't hesitate to come poke myself or the rest of the staff - we're more than happy to help :D

Hello and good to meet you! Excuse me while I just open the curtains a bit wider to let the sun in so I can see you properly..... :P

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time! :innocent:

Hello and good to meet you! Excuse me while I just open the curtains a bit wider to let the sun in so I can see you properly..... :cheers:

Vet - you are too funny! :D and maybe a bit evil??? lol :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived