Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has this ever happened?

Guest thrutharinger

Well, it wasn't exposed to EVERYONE, but my husband did find out (not from me) after we'd been married for several years. It wasn't fun.

No, but my fear of that has made me very jealously guarded of my fetish. Guess I just have some trust issues with regards to that, hope everything works(or worked) out well for you though.

Guest thrutharinger
Well, it wasn't exposed to EVERYONE, but my husband did find out (not from me) after we'd been married for several years. It wasn't fun.

Lynne, did your husband eventually get into the fetish? My ex did....

Not from you? That's not cool.

Nope, not from me.... we had separate computers, and he suspected I was fooling around on him, so he staked out my computer and had my history transferred over to his :lol:

Nope, not from me.... we had separate computers, and he suspected I was fooling around on him, so he staked out my computer and had my history transferred over to his :lol:

W.O.W. Talk about violation of privacy. Contrary to (perhaps) popular opinion, I believe that as long as you're not in breach of your marriage vows, your life is your own. What you do on your computer is your business. And anybody who STALKS you should be treated as such.

I'm sorry, babe. That's complete bullshit. :)

Yup, and that's exactly how I felt about it at the time. A few people here can probably remember the resulting fallout. My ex registered an account here, made a few snarky comments, and then we were talking about separating anyway, so he let it go. He doesn't mention it anymore (hasn't since a few months before we did actually separate), and it's possible he's forgotten, but I can never forget that he knows.

Archived