Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another newbie

Sneezles

Thought I should introduce myself.... found the site whilst googling sneeze related things on the Internet :D it was then I became to relise that there's a name for how I feel about sneezing - a fetish!

Glad to find I wasn't alone as have always kept it to myself and thought I was a little odd.

So just want to say hi and look forward to getting to know you all

lol this is exactly how I found the site/discovered the word "fetish"/applied that word to myself...hehe :D

Welcome to the forum, great to have you aboard!! :)

It's quite the feeling to come across the word and realise just how significantly it relates to your own experience, isn't it?

Make yourself at home here, Sneezles, there's plenty of intelligent discussion to go around (and even more of the "entertaining randomness" variety too - we do both! :hug:)

Also, feel free to ask away should you have any questions about anything at all.

There's intelligent discussion here? Brilliant. Must look for that sometime. I was convinced there was only silliness.

Hello Sneezles. Ooh doesn't that sound warm and snuggly! :hug:

Sneezles........what a cute name. :)

I'm suprised you haven't been greeted with the usual stuff, so I'll take the Liberty of saying them myself.

Greetings :D, and have a toad along with some cheesecake to dip into. Don't ask. :lol:

Lamborghini

I was just coming along with the cheesecake, thank you. You certainly like to jump the gun.

Welcome Sneezles :D

:bleh: Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun and learn tons too! - geeze, that sounded like a sound bite for some Need to Know campaign lol

*runs about tossing random amphibians and various pillows for the couches*

welcome Sneezles!!! pull up a spot on the couch, enjoy the madness, and of course mind the toads :bleh:

*runs back in with Chilli Chocolate and menthol snuff*.....just in case :bleh:

• 6 months later...
Thought I should introduce myself.... found the site whilst googling sneeze related things on the Internet :innocent: it was then I became to relise that there's a name for how I feel about sneezing - a fetish!

Glad to find I wasn't alone as have always kept it to myself and thought I was a little odd.

So just want to say hi and look forward to getting to know you all

A slightly belated reply!

I had the same experience - thought it was just me and that I was weird.

I know better now!

:D

Welcome! :twisted: I'm sorry there's no itelligece to go with the brain-cheesecake; I'm missing some n:s. Gotta go n-hunting. *packs a hammer and a pair of heavy, sticky rubber gloves*

Archived