Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anything For You

White Rose

Title: Anything For You

Author: TheSneezeLover

Summary: Lori's miserable state is exactly what draws Declan to her. (The story is in Lori's point of view and takes place around season one of Kyle XY)

Characters!: Lori Trager: A somewhat sinical brunette teenager living in the Trager house. Here is a picture of her so you can get a better idea: http://media.photobucket.com/image/lori%20...7c46scd.jpg?o=1

Declan McDonna: Lori's brown haired boyfriend. He is very compassionate but has a really bad home life. Here is a picture of him: http://media.photobucket.com/image/chris%2...livero3.jpg?o=2

-----------------------------------------

PART ONE!

I was curled up in my flower spotted bed on a Saturday afternoon, with a glass of orange juice, listening to my stereo, and reading the latest issue of People magazine. I was the only one home. I was in my purple robe and flannel P.J.s with blue fuzzy slippers. I was really tired, even though I spent last night at home. My nose was really stuffy and my head was pounding. Overall, I felt awful/

The doorbell rang. Without thinking. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey Trager." Declan said. I stood in front of him, no makeup, my hair in a messy bun, and in my P.J.s

"Oh, uh... Hi Declan." I said, trying to hide my embarassment. I sniffled and wiped my nose on the back of my hand.

"Woa, Lori. Are you okay?" He asked. I loved that about him. Declan McDonna, the boy who comes from a broken home yet always puts everyone else first.

I cleared my throat. "Um, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I faked a small giggle.

"You just, don't look well... Thats all."

"Oh, well, I'm fih..... Fine." But my nose had a different idea. "Ih.... ICHEW!" I sneezed into my purple sleeve. trying to make it as little and girly as possible.

"Bless you Lori. Are you sure you're okay?"

I smiled trying to reassure him. "Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffled wetly.

All of a sudden, I felt his cold hand on my forehead. I sniffled again, trying to clear my congestion.

"Trager, come on, you're not fine." He said, standing in the doorway

I sniffled again, "Yes I am!" I knew I was catching a cold, but I hated to admit it for some reason. Especially to my boyfriend.

I felt another tickle.

"Hih... CHoo!" I wiped my nose with my sleeve, in desperate need of a tissue.

"Uh.huh... You're 'fine' Lets see... It's one in the afternoon and you are still in your pajamas. Your nose is pink, you have sneezed twice sine I've been here, and you're sniffling non-stop. Yeah, you're doing great aren't you!"

I smiled. "Well, I uh... just have a little cold... So what?"

"Lori..." He trailed off as he noticed the increasingly sneezy expression on my face.

"Ihh... *sniff* Ihh....CHEW!" I brought my arm up to my face and sneezed into my wrist.

"Bless you." Declan said with concern as he rubbed my cheek. He walked in and shut the door behind him. He put his arm around me and started to lead me upstairs. "Come on, Trager." He said, lovingly. I rolled my eyes, still too proud to admit I was sick. But, I let him lead anyway.

We reached my room. He still had one arm wrapped tightly around me.

He brought down my neatly made bed and fluffed up the many pillows. He then led me down to my bed and tucked all of the covers over me.

I was so comfortable, both in my bed and under his care.

"Thadkyou." I muttered

"Don't mention it." He said, as he sat on my bed beside me.

I smiled, but soon felt a strong tickle and tried as hard as I could to fight it.

"Ihhh.... Huh...." I hitched quietly. I pinched my nose to try to ease the tickle without sneezing.

Declan looked over at me with concern........

-----------------------

TBC?

I wrote the entire story out but I want to see you you guys like it.

Archived