Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rare female hanky user

Hankysneeze

Today i managed to catch sight of a female using a hanky, ;) so rare these days! I was on my lunch and decided to go to the local supermarket to get a news paper,as i was browsing my eyes were drawn to a very cute young lady browsing the books nearby.She was 5"2 blonde hair medium build and very pretty,as i glanced for the second time i noticed she had a pre sneeze face,i stared in anticipation,then "aaatisshoo" she sneezed high pitched into her hand.Then to my amazment she took out a large white males hanky and blew her nose louldy into the centre of the hanky :hug: .How fantastic :drool:

Wow, you really are lucky to have happened upon such a delightful site! I love the fact that she was using a man's handkerchief. It makes me think that she must have a bad cold and grabbed a hanky out of her husbands or boyfriends drawer on her way out of the house. And who knows, maybe she'll like using a hanky and start buying her own.

In any event, great obs, thanks for posting.

• 3 weeks later...

yes - a lady came to our reception at work the other day to ask for someone and as she did her face twitched and she muffled a sneeze, then I noticed something in her hand - it was a mens handkerchief with a dark striped pattern around it and she used it to rub her nose and muffle her 2nd sneeze.

I wanted to congratulate her for having such a nice handkerchief and for actually using it, but seeing as I didn't know her I thought it was best I didn't.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

That's such a nice obs! Especially to see her use the handkerchief to muffle a sneeze. I do wish more women used hankies.

Archived