Sneeze Fetish Forum

Maybe I should introduce myself formally...

W.I.N.

Hi,

I think I introduced myself waaaaay back when, when I first joined the forum. I've been lurking for *cough* *mumble*, and I figured it's about time I de-lurked and made myself useful. :D

Anyway, I'm not really sure what you'd like to know about me. I filled out the nifty survey thing in the General Discussion board, and so this is just me saying hi.

I've particularly enjoyed the stories section of the board. I'm a sucker for good text.

So here I am, and thanks to everyone who's been so welcoming so far!

~W.I.N.

Well hello there :D Seen you around, think I've welcomed you somewhere... but here's the official comings and going thread welcome :) *does the official comings and goings thread welcome... thing*

Glad to have you aboard - or de-lurked, as it were. It felt amazing when I made the decision to dive in and try to start giving back to this place, so I hope you have a similar experience now that you've come out of the shadows :D It's also cool to see another Canadian wander in too - the forum is an excellent sanity-preserver during winter :)

Glad to have you aboard - or de-lurked, as it were. It felt amazing when I made the decision to dive in and try to start giving back to this place, so I hope you have a similar experience now that you've come out of the shadows :D It's also cool to see another Canadian wander in too - the forum is an excellent sanity-preserver during winter :bleh:

Another Quebecker, too! Who knew there was more than one of us, eh?

On the plus side, cold season here lasts for about eight months! :)

~W.I.N.

Oh there's a lot of you guys...

Huh. I wonder what that says about us?

Mind you, our cold season lasts eight months, and the other four are allergy season around here, so... maybe not so inexplicable. :D

~W.I.N.

Nice to meet you.happy%20crying.GIF

Shiny Bug likes to season things. If you give her some of your cold season she might make you some wonderful bread!

Wow, a whole bunch more people!

Lynne: I may have exaggerated a wee bit about the length of the cold season, but not by much. :D

WolfMotaki: I've found that in countries with short cold seasons they usually have plenty of allergy seasons to compensate.

Shiny_bug: Hi! I hear you bake bread, which is all to the good.

Vetinari: Seasoning of all kinds is a good thing. I hear pepper is particularly popular on this forum. ;)

catmuffins: Hi again! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cheers!

~W.I.N.

*grins* mhmm... *is skeered* :-p

welcome WIN!!!! i hope you've been enjoying the place during your lurkdom, and we are of course excited to shower you with sneezecake and cheeses! by all means, pull up a spot on the couch, make yourself at home and explore the wonders of the SFF. (please though, mind the toads :drool: )

More people! The fun never stops! :drool:

Aquadyne14: We could totally stage a coup, although that might ruin Canadians' reputations for politeness forever...

chui: Hello! Uh... toads? Dare I ask? I think I missed the memo on that one...

~W.I.N.

Archived