Sneeze Fetish Forum

a German experience

countless

It has become a bit of an obsession: whenever I go abroad with my family I will (secretly) observe nose-blowers, and check out the hankie collection of some department stores... Here is a small report for you after a visit to Germany:

- male nose-blowers: have witnessed several, one white hankie, one blue hankie, all other men were using tissues :D

- female nose-blowers: for some reason female noses seemed to be more productive than male ones, saw one lady using a yellowish one, all other

nose-blowers were tissue users... (sorry guys)

- shops: 'bingo' in the two main German department stores ! Some gift sets (Winkler brand) but no great design though. Apart from those there were some

'economy packs' = 12-pack of low quality hankies for just 5 EUR.

No place like home :bleh::) !

C

Thanks, Countless. It sounds like the selection of hankies in Germany is no better than what you would find in the U.S. If I ever make it to Europe, I'll concentrate on the more hankie friendly countries!

I found Germany to be a very good place for hanky obs whilst i was there. Never really shopped for hankies there though.Countless you are a hanky godess! :drool:

Archived