Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird sneeze dream i had

SneezeDoc4u

Hey guys,

So last night i had this weird dream about the fetish. I attended this big sneeze fetish convention and the building was packed. Then they asked everyone w/ a cold to stand up. This is really all i remember and i thought i would share. LOL

Has anyone else had weird dreams like these?

I once had a really weird dream when I first joined the forum of a bunch of us meeting up in someone's house, and I was the last one to arrive.... and as I walked in, a dog jumped on me, and the inevitable happened.... and everybody turned to me, annoyed, and shushed me LOL and that's when I woke up. I don't remember who all was there, but I clearly remember Bondi and Susie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skinny girl

My dream is nothing like a convention or get together but the other night I dreamt I was in the kitchen & I had a sneezing fit & it felt soooo good :winkkiss:

Never had a dream like these but I've had dreams before where my fetish is discovered. Actually thats more like a nightmare lol

Never had a dream like these but I've had dreams before where my fetish is discovered. Actually thats more like a nightmare lol

I had one of those last night... I guess it comes from carrying around a little notebook and jotting down notes like "4th, 13:37 irritated HARRRRTSCHHHHHHHHMMMPHHHH on plane - damned headache" over the course of the last four days LOL!

Anyway, dream was that I was curled up on the couch with a woman that I had just met and we were talking about life and the universe when she looked down, picked up my notebook and started reading what was written on the pages. I tried to act nonchalantly and ignore what was written on the pages when all of a sudden she got up and retrieved a feather duster (not that I own one) and before I could say anything started to act out the sneezes on the pages. After about the twentieth sneeze my dream self managed to get her act in gear and ask what the hell was going on only to be told that she "liked to sneeze and liked to watch others sneeze" :angry:

The dream got a little bit more x-rated from thereon in so I will leave it at that, but needless to say I woke up this morning a complete and utterly aroused wreck, but what an amazing dream!

I suppose my dream is a different kind of weird. I was at a table and across from me a girl was trying to induce with a piece of a taken apart pen, but she didn't sneeze. I then told her tissues work better and I woke up.:)

An odd way to start the day.:cry:

Archived