Sneeze Fetish Forum

I guess it's time for an introduction

Quills & Wells

Hi. I like it here.

I am in college & like the city just fine, but am from the country. I love horses & i own a pinto named Brieae. I like good sneezes from both genders but esp male. Thats all i can think to say. I hope 2 make friends while I am here

Welcome Endless! I'm in the same boat as you in that I'm from the country and had to travel to the city for school - it does eventually get easier, I think, but it's never quite the same (I still haven't gotten used to the black snow yet :D).

I'm glad you like the place during your month here, I know we definitely love having you ;) Feel free to dive in with an opinion on any thread that tickles your fancy - no need to be shy around us, we're like one big fetishistic family ;):)

Welcome :D Has someone already offered cheesecake? If not, there's NY style, Oreo cheesecake and cranberry swirl on the table over there, just help yourself!

*waves enthusiastically* hiya EndlessHitching!!!! welcome to the forum! i hope you've been enjoying everything (especially the cheesecake.... and the toads) by all means, pull up a spot on the couch, and makes yourself at home :yes:

Thanks chui!

I love it here! Everyone is so warm & friendly. It feels almost like family. You can be yourself & no one minds your quirks. -end of rambling-

If only RL was like it is here :)

Did someone say quirks?

*starts cheesecake fight*

Hello Endless!

Careful now with that endless cheesecake. It may have been impregnated with pretty Japanese contract killers. If you hear any sneezing, duck!

Oh and ......Quack, quack.....before anyone else says it.

I'd sneeze for you anytime.

All right, don't creep the newbs out please ;)

Archived