Sneeze Fetish Forum

looking for hankies

sneezedreamer

My apologies if this has been posted somewhere else..it's very late where I live and I'm too lazy to look properly.

I live in the northeast US, and I'm building up a handkerchief collection. So far I have some pretty ones that were made for me by crafty friends...but other than random internet sites and pestering my friends, I don't know where else to look for more! Any suggestions?

Guest mlp1006
My apologies if this has been posted somewhere else..it's very late where I live and I'm too lazy to look properly.

I live in the northeast US, and I'm building up a handkerchief collection. So far I have some pretty ones that were made for me by crafty friends...but other than random internet sites and pestering my friends, I don't know where else to look for more! Any suggestions?

Hey sneezedreamer!

It is so hard to find fun handkerchiefs around here! Any particular kind of hankies that you're looking for? I know you can find plain white men's handkerchiefs at stores like Macy's, J.C. Penney, and Kohls. I've seen more men's hankies, both plain and some with borders at Walmart. I've also found some colored men's hankies at random Dollar Stores. As for ladies hankies, there are usually some pretty ones floating around antique stores. Happy hanky hunting!!

Thanks mlp1006! Specifically it might be nice to find something colorful and fun, although some simple men's handkerchiefs might be nice as well. Many of the handkerchiefs I have already are considered "ladies", although I don't want something too old fashioned or fancy (like a lace bordered hankie). Decent size and thickness matters to me too...hopefully I should actually be able to use the hankie if I need to! I'll have to check out those places you recommended and post my findings!

Hi Sneezedreamer:

Welcome to the ranks of hankie users! In addition to the stores mlp mentioned, some of the best hankies I've found lately have been at Parisian. I think they have stores throughout the Eastern U.S., so hopefully there's one near you. Although hankies are easy to find on the Internet, I prefer to purchase them in person; occasionally you may even be lucky enough to get into a hankie related discussion with the sales person. In any event, good luck, and please let us know what you find!

Guest mlp1006
Thanks mlp1006! Specifically it might be nice to find something colorful and fun, although some simple men's handkerchiefs might be nice as well. Many of the handkerchiefs I have already are considered "ladies", although I don't want something too old fashioned or fancy (like a lace bordered hankie). Decent size and thickness matters to me too...hopefully I should actually be able to use the hankie if I need to! I'll have to check out those places you recommended and post my findings!

No problem, any time! I know what you mean- it is very hard to find fun colorful hankies around here, but if you want big, thick, absorbent hankies, then you're in luck at our department stores! Definitley let us know how you do!

Guest mlp1006
Hi Sneezedreamer:

Welcome to the ranks of hankie users! In addition to the stores mlp mentioned, some of the best hankies I've found lately have been at Parisian. I think they have stores throughout the Eastern U.S., so hopefully there's one near you. Although hankies are easy to find on the Internet, I prefer to purchase them in person; occasionally you may even be lucky enough to get into a hankie related discussion with the sales person. In any event, good luck, and please let us know what you find!

I don't have a Parisian around me! :lmfao: What kind of hankies have you bought from there shy guy? Anywhere else you recommend?

• 2 months later...

try a fabric store and find what cottons or linens you like and go to a seamstress with instructions...prints are hard to do because most are printed on only one side and don't show through much on the other side--try old dresses in a vintage or similar shop for print fabric :dribble:

Archived