Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eowen's (Tari's) corner

Tari

Well... me famous... Who'd have thunk it!

Anyway, instead of hijacking someone elses thread, I thought I'd put up one of my own. Didn't know what to write in the topic description, though - figured questions and answers might be as good a topic as any other. Update on me - I've been fine, surprisingly cold-free for over a year. Good for income, bad for fetish, I guess. After a while, you almost -try- to catch a cold! The flu has been making the rounds at the place where I work, and as far as I know, I'm the only one who hasn't caught it yet. Interesting. I also try to be around those sniffly little monsters otherwise known as children to see if I can pick up a bug or two. So far, that hasn't worked either.

I still have the wavs if someone's interested. They're on a CD.... somewhere on my desk.... or IN my desk. Dunno - gonna have to look for them if someone's interested. I think there are pictures somewhere too.

Thanks to those who have answered on the other thread - it's nice to be remembered!

Tari (Eowen)

Sure, you could try... only I wouldn't be able to read it. Still too much newbie for that function, I'm afraid. :D I can't remember how the e-mail-posting-thingie works here, but somehow I think that's against the rules... Once I'm validated (?) I think I'll be able to send you a PM... or not - dunno what rank you need to have for that.

/E

hey eowen.. yea so it seems that your pretty famous on these boards... you said you honk when you blow your nose.. where can i find some of your wavs or could you send me some?

Or maybe just post them to like bondi's wav page or something.... Jsut a suggestion.

You need 30 posts and validation by the staff, but it generally only takes a couple of weeks if you make an effort to post consistantly and postitively. As soon as you've been validated you'll have free and clear access to the PM function as well :yes:

In the meantime please everyone bear in mind that we don't permit the posting of contact info on the open board as a measure to protect the security of all our members, so in this instance my best council is just a bit of patience :laugh:

hey eowen.. yea so it seems that your pretty famous on these boards... you said you honk when you blow your nose.. where can i find some of your wavs or could you send me some?

I think there are some still up on the old blowingnoses board. I know I posted some there about a hundred years ago, but maybe they've been taken down. If not, then patience *L*

Be safe!

/E

You need 30 posts and validation by the staff, but it generally only takes a couple of weeks if you make an effort to post consistantly and postitively. As soon as you've been validated you'll have free and clear access to the PM function as well :D

In the meantime please everyone bear in mind that we don't permit the posting of contact info on the open board as a measure to protect the security of all our members, so in this instance my best council is just a bit of patience :)

Thank you, mr Moderator! :laugh: I tried to figure out how it worked, but failed :P Patience it is then!

/E

Archived