Sneeze Fetish Forum

The downside of having and using a large amount of handkerchiefs

Kleeny

Well, ironing hankies does take time, but it's certainly worth the effort! The hankies always seem softer and more absorbant when they've been ironed.

Guest mlp1006

Hmm I'm lazy and I just toss mine in the dryer! I think it softens them up. Except my bandanas. I can't get my new ones soft enough for the life of me! Blah.

If I have the choice between ironing 20 hankies or 1 shirt... mmm I know what I would choose.

C

The washing and drying/ironing would get somewhat tedious I imagine, do you use fabric softer for it while washing?

I love ironing my hankies,i cant stand a unironed hanky,they dont look right.However when someone takes out a lovley pressed hanky,well its just a lovley sight :drool:

hmm. fabric Softener, I might try that, thanks.

I too prefer an ironed hankie, can't stand crumpled up ones, they look a lot better Ironed. I use so many in between doing my washes, that I think I need to be organised that I don't have so many to iron all at once.

I tend to wash my hankies when also doing my underwear, but also my shirts, so when I am ironing the shirts, the tedium is lessened by having a nice handkerchief to iron.

nothing wrong with ironing handkerchiefs......

my everyday 'nose blowing' handkerchiefs don't get ironed... I just fold them up and put them in my draw, buy my other handkerchiefs to get ironed. As shy guy pointed out they are 'softer' when ironed :angry:

I can't think of any downside. I used to iron mine but due to not having as much free time nowadays, l tend to just fold them when they are dry without ironing them.

Ironing? Isn't that what wives are for?

*ducks quickly as a flurry of flat shoes rain over head*

Ironing? Isn't that what wives are for?

*ducks quickly as a flurry of flat shoes rain over head*

Not at my house. I do the ironing, and everything else for that matter!

Archived