Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Powder???

Sneezles

Has anyone ever tried one??? Are they any good?

I induce normally using something put up my nose but would love to try some type of powder or something. Have tried pepper but doesn't do anything for me (I use the peppercorns ground up in the grinder). Surprised they don't work as when I induce my nose is so sensitive and I can sneeze for ages.

Well, as *frequently* discussed on this board, most sneezing powders are illegal in the US because they contain harmful materials. Try ground white pepper - cracked black peppercorns won't work because the particles are too large.

but if you do want to buy some sneezing powder they have it on ebay, in a very small little packet, but id say to go for the white powder as it works just the same if not better then sneezing powder

The story is that, back around 1910 or so, some guy came up with a powder that could have a roomful of people sneezing up a storm in a few seconds. But, as Lynne said, this one was banned. Wish I knew what was in it :drool:

actually, i always sneeze if I accidentally inhale coolaid powder while pouring it, but never from pepper of any kind

actually, i always sneeze if I accidentally inhale coolaid powder while pouring it, but never from pepper of any kind

YES!!!! ur right, that stuff works, i always sneeze to with that powder too, there used to be a youtube vid of someone inhaling that and sneezing like crazy

White pepper is definatley the way for inducing it makes me sneeze like crazy give it a try sneezeles :drool:

What's coolaid powder? Never heard of that in the UK. Thanks for all the replies guys

oh man no kool aid in the uk!!!! what?!!!! lol its a powder u mix with water and make juice with

What's coolaid powder? Never heard of that in the UK. Thanks for all the replies guys

oh man no kool aid in the uk!!!! what?!!!! lol its a powder u mix with water and make juice with

have to second this - no kool aid?!?! oh my, that is terrible! good to temporarily dye your hair with too! yuppers, i had grape, blueberry and raspberry hair at one time or another throughout my younger days! yah, that was cute! but what else can you drink, colour your hair and sneeze with?! a perfect combo is it not? :)

Oh my goodness!!!! Bought some white pepper today and.......................

I can't stop sneezing!!!!!!!!!! :) *Heads over to Obervations!*

Keep getting stuck sneezes too which are torturous - who wants to help me get them out?!

Thanks for the tip!!

For those of you using white pepper, how are you inducing with it? Do you just open the bottle top and sniff a bit? Or is something blowing it at you? What methods are you using?

I open the bottle and shake it around a bit and inhale. Also blew some into the air and walked through it whilst inhaling

Wow Sneezles you are a lucky girl.. whenever I have used white pepper it has been a great failure .. about one sneeze and a burning nose ...

BUT if you want somone to help get your stuck sneezes out .. then puts his hand up to volunteer.

Hank

Archived