Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hockey Umpiring (f)

Hypnos

Earlier today I was umpiring hockey matches (that's hockey as in hockey played on astroturf with sticks and a ball, as opposed to ice hockey). The weather was fine and generally the day went well. During the first game I umpired I awarded a penalty corner to one team, which is not uncommon. A penalty corner requires most of the defending team to retreat to the half way line away from their goal, so as to give the attackers an advantage, for those of you who don't know. As the awarding umpire, I then stand near the goal of the defending team. Just as the corner was about to be taken I heard from the half way line "HapschSHOO," with a lovely "shoo" - high pitched and quite loud - certainly strong enough to be heard from 40-50 metres away with another hockey match being played on the next pitch. Very feminine sounding all in all. I whirled around ninety degrees under direction from my instinct upon hearing such a nice sound. I saw standing on half way an attractive, roughly 20 year old girl with blonde hair just below shoulder length, but obviously tied for sport, a tanned face, slightly flushed from running, but with seemingly flawless skin, nice curves and certainly physically fit, wearing a burgandy polo shirt with a blue bib over it, a navy blue hockey skirt and the usual long socks pulled up over shin guards. Her eyes were brown I discovered later, and she had a nicely sized, slightly upturned nose. I struggled to concentrate on the game and used the position of the ball from where I was to look up again a few seconds later. This time I saw her bend over forwards not making any attempt to cover her mouth or nose. "HapschSHOO" with that lovely "shoo" sound again. About thirty seconds of play passed, me somehow keeping my concentration on the game, but wishing I could have been able to just enjoy the double I had just witnessed. A flash of inspiration, or maybe a work of fate struck me and I looked in the direction of the right midfielder (across from me) again, to catch a brief glimpse of a pre-sneeze/inhalation expression showing a few teeth, and the sneeze to complete the hat trick "EkishpSHOO," (I always did like triples. :drool: ) and the player bent over forwards slightly while running, again not covering her mouth or nose as both hands were on her hockey stick. As we shook hands at the completion of the game about 15 minutes afterwards, I commented on how nice her sneezes sounded. Naturally, she was unaware of how deeply I actually meant it, but she smiled sweetly and thanked me. A lovely few moments in a pleasant afternoon.

It's rare for me to make an obs, but hopefully that was okay - comments, thoughts, suggestions, ideas etc. welcome as always.

An excellent obs Hyp! Lol...and you were able to keep your mind on the umpiring, *adopts Darth Vader voice* impressive...most impressive :drool::dead:

*adopts Darth Vader voice* impressive...very impressive :P  :blushing:

Actually, I believe that's "most" impresive. Heh heh, sorry, I'm a Star Wars geek! :blushing:

Anyway, great obs!

• 2 months later...

Post edited as requested - I think "most" is the right word. Wouldn't sound British enough (I mean, we are always the bad guys in American films, aren't we?) unless it was. ;)

Archived