Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs, sneezing and blowing (m)

hankyhonk

Hi all,

I was on an underground train in London yesterday coming home form work and suddenly felt a major tickle in my nose. I've been a bit more sneezy lately, maybe I'm getting a cold. Anyway, I sneezed loudly (can't stifle no matter how hard I try) then again. I usually sneeze twice. After that I was pretty sniffly and really needed to blow my nose although I didn't want to in such a crowded situation. In the end I thought what the hell, and pulled out my hanky (plain purple, pretty unusual for me I normally stick to white in public) I did look round to see if anyone was staring then opened it right up and blew my nose about 5 times. Each blow was a loud gurgling honk as I cleared my really full nose. A couple of people did look over as I honked away but I just carried on. I just can't clear my nose quietly when it's that full and I needed to breath.

Must admit I was a little embarrassed because the hanky was purple.

Would any other guys use a hanky this colourful in public?

Still better than sniffing though as quite a few of the people on the train seemed to be doing or the odd person dabbing his or her nose with a tiny bit of tissue.

HH

Bless you! I can't speak for the guys on this forum, but I must say that a man using a hankie of any color is not a turnoff for me!

Archived