Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many times do you usually sneeze in a day?

jgsneeze

Well, I saw the topic about 3 weeks ago for how many times you sneeze a year. I estimated about 6 a day then just multiplied. But, today (tue) I decided to count how many times I really sneezed. The count came to 16. I was surprised, yet pleased. So, I am going to continue to count each day and keep you guys posted. Maybe I sneeze more than I thought.

So, how many times do you sneeze per day?

Good question. I never actually bothered to count. I'd guess about five or six, but I'll pay attention this week and see what happens. :consoling:

~W.I.N.

Depends on a few variables... If I have people around me, my mental block scares them away. Sometimes even when I'm alone I'll "forget" to sneeze.

But I do sneeze in doubles, so I'd estimate 2 to 8 times per day.

Well, it's 9:30 PM EST, and I'm at 11 or 12. Since I'm not sure, I will take the smaller number, to be fair.

So, 11 so far! Here's to 11 more :)

Well, it's now 1:20 AM Eastern Standard Time. I did not sneeze again today (technically yesterday).

So:

Wed March 10th, 2009: 16 sneezes

Thur March 11th, 2009: 11 sneezes

once or twice, tho i can have no-sneeze days....like today

Lately, at least one every morning before I leave (it only takes me about 30 minutes from wake-up to out the door).

Seems like the frequency has increased a bit over the last few years.

anywhere from 0 to hundreds, depending on what time of year it is, whether or not I'm doped up, etc. But I do have sneeze-free days as well. Sadly, this wasn't one of them.

I haven't been on the past few days, and I completely forgot to count my sneezes. But, since I got a cold last night, it reminded me to count today. I got 30 sneezes because of the cold.

0-14 depending on the day and apparently year. Sometimes more, sometimes less. :)

Last year my mean was about 5X per day. This year is not doing so well in the count ;)

I'm thinking around 4. And 3 of the 4 probably occur in the morning because for some reason I tend to sneeze the most in the morning.

On sunny days, I usually sneeze twice when I go out in the morning. Yay photic reflex. X) Other than that, I'm not really a sneezy person.

Archived