Sneeze Fetish Forum

people who REALLY hate sneezing

sneezedreamer

Okay, so, thanks to this forum and other sneezing websites, I've been reading quite a few sneeze stories, and I've noticed a few themes. One I've seen a lot is that one of the main characters is an allergic, very sneezy person, who's had to take a lot of crud from at least one person about their frequent sneezing, saying that they're "gross", they "should take some medication", or their "sneezing is driving me crazy". Who this person is varies, but it's often an ex.

Now, my question for all of you is...does anyone actually know anyone who has actually behaved like this, or do you know someone who's had to put up with comments like this?

Personally, I never acted quite like this, but I admit that to this day, I'm guilty of saying "ew" or something similar when a family member sneezes...this just happens to be blurted out most of the time, and then I usually feel bad.

I like it when people make it an effort to be polite, and while I don't mind uncovered sneezing much these days, it used to bother me when I was younger, especially if the sneezing person was obviously ill. In fact, I was freaked out in general when people sneezed because of how it made me feel...but I was never really verbal about it (outside of family situations), and can't remember ever bugging someone about their allergies. I would think that anyone who claims to be grossed out by sneezing is either phobic about germs, or turned on by sneezing, or both.

Thoughts, anyone?

I've not seen anyone hate anyone elses sneezing no (except members of this community not liking their family's sneezes or sneezes from unattractive people etc). But I've never met anyone outside the site who hates people's sneezes in general either. I do know a few people who dislike sneezing themselves.

About three years ago I did write a story about one woman giving another woman shit for sneezing too much, but in reality, this is not something I see that often. I think the only time I've ever seen anyone being openly hostile to someone else for sneezing is this one time at work when I was in the breakroom and someone else was having a sneezing fit and someone else blessed him and then after a while said shut up, possibly in a joking manner, and then a third person started giving the sneezing guy shit for sneezing, and was talking about how that shit really bothers him. Other than that one instance, I've seen people laugh and joke about someone who was having a sneezing fit, but not being openly genuinely hostile about it. Maybe if the person was sneezing without covering their mouth they might get shit for that, but that's an entirely different situation altogether.

It might differ depending on the culture. I've heard its considered rude to sneeze in public in France. I've also heard from one person that sneezing in public in Japan is considered rude and gross, but I'm not sure how accurate that is, considering I've heard so many conflicting things about Japanese culture and what Japan is supposed to really be like; and also when anime characters and characters in Japanese media sneeze no one ever gives them shit or even says anything about it, not that a country's entertainment is entirely representative of what their culture is actually like. I have heard from somewhat reliable sources that blowing your nose in Japan and other Asian countries is consdered rude, but again that's an entirely different matter.

I think my dad does. He invented this way to exhale sharply when you have to sneeze, so it comes out like a hissing sound. He does it himself, which I'm eternally grateful for, and whenever my mom or sisters sneeze, he yells, "Exhale!" :laugh: Especially my mom, who has the worst sneezes. ;)

Lamborghini
I think my dad does. He invented this way to exhale sharply when you have to sneeze, so it comes out like a hissing sound. He does it himself, which I'm eternally grateful for, and whenever my mom or sisters sneeze, he yells, "Exhale!" :laugh: Especially my mom, who has the worst sneezes. ;)

Sorry, what do you mean by worst? Like loud, uncovered...?

Lamborghini

I once.had a history teacher who would freak out & gripe at people who sneezed more than a single sneeze,but i think he was possibly an extreme germaphobe

• 3 weeks later...
I think my dad does. He invented this way to exhale sharply when you have to sneeze, so it comes out like a hissing sound. He does it himself, which I'm eternally grateful for, and whenever my mom or sisters sneeze, he yells, "Exhale!" :happybday: Especially my mom, who has the worst sneezes. :wine:

Sorry, what do you mean by worst? Like loud, uncovered...?

Lamborghini

I mean really loud, the screaming kind. :thumbsup2:

My ex.... after I told her of my fetish....she NEVER sneezed in front of me EVER!

Fuckin bitch......

My germaphobe friend steps way away from me when I sneeze on our frequent walks. Considering I'm a photic sneezes, this happens often, and I think she's being ridiculous. It's not like photic sneezing is catching... *grumbles*

/Tari

The opening poster of this Yahoo Answers thread apparently really hates when people sneeze, but most of the people who answered think he is being ridiculous. One girl said that she can deal with someone sneezing once or twice, but people who sneeze more than two times really piss her off and gross her out.

One of my teachers at school is obsessed with hating any sound coming from her students. Its crazy! A light cough is enough to make her grumble. A nose blowing just pisses her off, and sneezing! Well, let's just say its not pretty.......

One of my teachers at school is obsessed with hating any sound coming from her students. Its crazy! A light cough is enough to make her grumble. A nose blowing just pisses her off, and sneezing! Well, let's just say its not pretty.......

Sounds like your teacher needs to get herself into another line of work. I'm a teacher too, although I don't work as a teacher right now, and if I wanted no sound to come from my student, I would have worked in a mannequin factory! *nods firmly*

*steps off soap-box*

/T

I really like sneezing myself but I hate it when other people sneeze, of either gender. The reason for this is because most of the time I have a mental block around other people when it comes to sneezing so do not often sneeze naturally in those situations. I sneeze normally when alone and wish I could when other people are there too.

I get angry when others sneeze as I wish I could sneeze like them and feel jealous....does anyone else experience this? I have one particular friend who is a very frequent sneezer and it annoys me to no end. I have never said anything and will just ignore it, but it does bug me.

Hmmm, I do know a girl who yells at people who sneeze more than twice in a row because she claims that she's never been able to do that in her life herself.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a forum for people who find sneezing in others a turn on so I could be in the wrong place. I am a person who finds sneezing, particularly excessive sneezing in other people, irritating, but enjoy it when I do it myself. Maybe that is a narcissistic quality, I don't know.

I went on holiday with a friend recently and I think she may have something wrong with her, her sneezing was so frequent. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is, she always sneezes this much. She even woke me in the middle of the night with her sneezing on a nightly basis. I was at the point where it was getting really annoying for me and I was thinking it must be annoying for her too.....the sneezes would literally come every 5 minutes sometimes, or less. I thought she might take it the wrong way if I suggested she get checked out by a doctor as surely it isn't normal and must be unpleasant for her at times. I worked with a woman who sneezed so much that her Mum told her she should get a desensitising injection for her allergies, and she did. I am worried if I suggest this to my friend she may get offended.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

I know this is a forum for people who find sneezing in others a turn on so I could be in the wrong place. I am a person who finds sneezing, particularly excessive sneezing in other people, irritating, but enjoy it when I do it myself. Maybe that is a narcissistic quality, I don't know.

I went on holiday with a friend recently and I think she may have something wrong with her, her sneezing was so frequent. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is, she always sneezes this much. She even woke me in the middle of the night with her sneezing on a nightly basis. I was at the point where it was getting really annoying for me and I was thinking it must be annoying for her too.....the sneezes would literally come every 5 minutes sometimes, or less. I thought she might take it the wrong way if I suggested she get checked out by a doctor as surely it isn't normal and must be unpleasant for her at times. I worked with a woman who sneezed so much that her Mum told her she should get a desensitising injection for her allergies, and she did. I am worried if I suggest this to my friend she may get offended.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Hi Lana, welcome to the forum! No, I don't think you're really in the wrong place if you like your own sneezing...although it does make me wonder how much enjoyment you'll get out of reading various topics (observations, stories, etc). So, as long as you find something you like here, I don't think you're in the wrong place. :byewave:

I like my own sneezing quite a bit, but I don't have a mental block around others, nor am I really irritated when anyone outside of my family sneezes. I do believe, however, that there can be too much of a good thing...especially in the case of sneezing. When I hear about people who have terrible allergies I do occasionally wonder how people, especially those who have the fetish, can put up with it! I think I would enjoy being turned on to no end in the short term, but in the long term I can't help but wonder if that person's constant sneezing would get on my nerves. As much as I enjoy my own sneezing, I don't envy people with allergies in the least...I don't think people with allergies really get enough sympathy. Colds and other illness aren't fun to have either...but allergies don't go away on their own.

I don't think you're odd for being irritated with your friend's frequent sneezing, and I think you should recommend that she get checked out by a doctor. You don't have to mention that you find her sneezing annoying...just say that you couldn't help but notice that she seems to sneeze a lot, and that she might find it helpful. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
My ex.... after I told her of my fetish....she NEVER sneezed in front of me EVER!

Fuckin bitch......

LOL.

dats fair funny.

dont u just hate it when they do that?

&, um yep. my friends has lyk some weird ass phobia of people sneezing. ;)

she jus hates iit

im like duuuuuuuuuuuude.. u fking craazy? lol

Archived